Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey everybody!

Something needs to be clarified about this guy (Jose Angel Gutierrez). He is NOT the founder of the National Council of La Raza.

He made the above statement back in 1969 at which time he founded "The La Raza Unida Party", a radical militant group that was pretty much limited to Texas. That group no longer exists.

Now, don't get me wrong. I am not defending The National Council of La Raza; I'm just pointing out that we're all mistakenly associating this guy and his hideous statements to the wrong organization. I got blasted on another board for the mistake. I don't want that to happen to anybody else!

Now, having said that...The National Council of La Raza awarded this jerk a Chicano Hero award in the 1990s.

Here's a link explaining all thisl

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%...Guti%C3%A9rrez
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Aaaargh, on the other board I'm still being talked about for being so WRONG on this whole La Raza quote.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

SS or SA same thing.

Re: La Raza Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    We must send this to all of our Senators, Representatives, contributors to La Raza and everyone you know. Get this message out NOW. This may be old news but it needs to be revisited. La Raza must be stopped from getting any more federal funds. If this happens, private support may start to dwindle. Let you Senators and Representatives know that supporting groups like La Raza (THE RACE) will not be tolerated. The white majority does not have any group and even if there was, it would not be supported by the fed. We need to stop all funding for minority groups.

So copy this picture and get it out with your comments. This BS has to stop!

Thanks again Rockfish. We need to post this all over the net with the info about our congress continuing to fund them with millions every year.

Any group that calls itself 'The Race' is a racist group. Quote from the link:

[quote]Q: What do you mean by ‘eliminate the gringo?’

A: “You can eliminate an individual in various ways. You can certainly kill him but that is not our intent at this moment. [b]You can remove the base of support that he operates from be it economic, political, social. That is what we intend to do.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, I updated the image so that it is correct:

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: La Raza Award winner Quote (Founder of La Raza Unida Par

Gutierrez also spoke at the May Day demonstrations in LA. Although he didn't reiterate the below speech (which is VERY old BTW, Gutierrez made that speech in the late 60's). It can also be said he never recanted and never apologized.

Gutierrez is not the founder of La Raza. Quote: "He's a founding member and past president of the La Raza Unida Party" which no longer exists. From what I have observed, there is very little difference between these two groups, especially in the names of these two organizations. So if La Raza embraces this man, then they embrace his idiologies which include racist intentions against whites.

Copy this picture and get it out with your comments. This BS has to stop!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: La Raza Award winner Quote (Founder of La Raza Unida Par

We must send this to all of our Senators, Representatives, contributors to La Raza and everyone you know. Get this message out NOW. This may be old news but it needs to be revisited. La Raza must be stopped from getting any more federal funds. If this happens, private support may start to dwindle. Let you Senators and Representatives know that supporting groups like La Raza (THE RACE) will not be tolerated. The white majority does not have any group and even if there was, it would not be supported by the fed. We need to stop all funding for minority groups.

Gutierrez is not the founder of La Raza. Quote: "He's a founding member and past president of the La Raza Unida Party" which no longer exists. From what I have observed, there is very little difference between these two groups, especially in the names of these two organizations. So if La Raza embraces this man, then they embrace his idiologies which include racist intentions against whites.

Copy this picture and get it out with your comments. This BS has to stop!
    Congress is funding the National Council of La Raza which by giving this award to him supports violence against non-latino white (European) Americans.

This is the same as if Congress gave funding to a KKK/Nazi group advocating violence against non-white Americans. I wonder how long that would last.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

JAK
    Do we know how much they are being funded and under what term/name/canopy they are being funded by our government? I was asked this question by one of the staffers.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    could you imagine if a white person said that????

Does this guy still teach?
    Yes this man is employed and teaches at the University of Texas at Arlington.
    He is a fully tenured professor of political science.
    http://www.uta.edu/pols/index.htm you can look under Faculty and Staff Directory on the left side of the page for more info.
    Gutierrez, Jose A
    Political Science (817) 272-3991 JGUTIERREZ@UTA.EDU

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12