Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Expect Rick Sanchez to cover this with more sob stories. Correct me if I am wrong, but children of legal citizens are separated from their parents each day due to criminal activity. Why should children of illegals be granted special provisions?

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    I can't believe that LaRaza is being given this forum for these sob stories on the floor of the US Senate. Isn't there more pressing business concerning American Citizens for the Senate besides this. Unbelievable!
    Skippy they are not on the floor of the Senate, they are on c-span before the start of the senate meeting.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

William Bently of Voices of American children and others are speaking on the behalf of [b]“anchor babiesâ€

If La Raza can use C-SPAN Then is it possible that ALIPAC could do the same? I would love to see a panel with William, Lou Dobbs and Glen Beck on C-SPAN giving an opposing view.

The parents caused this problem and THEY should be arrested for endangering their children by their criminal acts of Illegally entering our country !

Citizens should not be punished for the acts of Illegal Aliens.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123