Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You know, this whole "race" thing is a misnomer. The only race I'm aware of is the HUMAN RACE. As far as I am aware, being Hispanic, Caucasian, Black, etc., is an ethnicity.

Anyway, that being said, I would love to join an organization that celebrates the Caucasian ethnicity and culture. But not if it has the term "La Raza" in it.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed

I wouldn't put it in spanish. LOL Call it what it is "The Race of Anglo-Americans"

So will the group go marching around former British territory in the USA with Union Jacks? and demand everything be in British English? Let's demand that a picture of the queen be displayed in every classroom in the USA.

and the new sports song for UK-USA
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UrpT5ecmQSU

I'm going to have tea and then I'm off to play cricket.
    But I can't forget we all need to have the British Embassy grant us UK passports which we will demand be accepted for anything in the USA

Cherrio,
    NoIllegalsAllowed

In the manner is which you put it above, great idea...

...but it needs more...

1. A creative and satirical way of spinning the "For the race, everything, for everyone else...." line.

2. Work on the flags more, such as putting the Union Jack above the American flag.

3. Pushing dual British-American citizenship...

...etc...

Looking forward to your humorous response...

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Oh and one more thing....keep it in Spanish...

Reasons:

1. The target of the satire is of course the illegal Spanish speakers and their supporters...best for them to hear their own poison in their own language.

2. Of course, the politicians will eventually continue to see the undeniable evidence that their constituents are PISSED.

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

!

I wouldn't put it in spanish. LOL Call it what it is "The Race of Anglo-Americans"

So will the group go marching around former British territory in the USA with Union Jacks? and demand everything be in British English? Let's demand that a picture of the queen be displayed in every classroom in the USA.

and the new sports song for UK-USA
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UrpT5ecmQSU

I'm going to have tea and then I'm off to play cricket.
    But I can't forget we all need to have the British Embassy grant us UK passports which we will demand be accepted for anything in the USA

Cherrio,
    NoIllegalsAllowed

God save the Queen! lets restablish the British Empire!The Hell with everybody else!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I think this is humorous to make the point, but I would have nothing to do with an organization called "The Race". I think we are doing a good job nationally getting the word out that La Raza is a racist organization.

The problem is not the lack of a counter organization. The problem is that the media just does not tell people what the word Raza means.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I think this is humorous to make the point, but I would have nothing to do with an organization called "The Race". I think we are doing a good job nationally getting the word out that La Raza is a racist organization.

The problem is not the lack of a counter organization. The problem is that the media just does not tell people what the word Raza means.

W
    I'm just looking at a parody

That is great Cheers! and of course we must rewrite history how the colonist stole america from the British
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Help the NCLRAA immigrant families. They don't have many £££££s and need your help!!!

LOL!!! on the FLOOR baby@! Now we even gots a bumber sticker!

We should remember who FUNDS LA-RAZA?

LA-RAZA de ANGLO-AMERICA!

Mexicos 3 biggest income sources are :

1.American MONEY in the form of Reparations $$$
    2.Oil (to sell to the Gringo)
    3.Tourism (from Anglo-America and Western Europe)

So without LA-RAZA de ANGLO-AMERICA, you would have NO LA-RAZA!

La - Raza would be livin in the jungle doing human sacrifices and eating the dead. They just love LA-RAZA de ANGLO-AMERICA. They keep following us, where ever we go....

Git away from me La-Raza......! :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12