Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I trust the American people to do the right thing. What I don't trust is Laraza signing illegals up to vote which is against our constitution. California has been ruined by illegals voting. That is why there is such a mess there. Nancy Pelosi uses them in her grape vinyards and is for amnesty.
    The senate voted not to require ID's at the polling booths. Since then the Democrats have gone crazy. They are counting on the fact that the illegals will be voting in the 2008 elections.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I trust the American people to do the right thing. What I don't trust is Laraza signing illegals up to vote which is against our constitution. California has been ruined by illegals voting. That is why there is such a mess there. Nancy Pelosi uses them in her grape vinyards and is for amnesty.
    The senate voted not to require ID's at the polling booths. Since then the Democrats have gone crazy. They are counting on the fact that the illegals will be voting in the 2008 elections.

Funny cause every time I've gone to vote they ask to see my ID.... Are they doing away with that??? because you can say your so and so and vote for them??? That would be f'ed up!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Yes. Around the country ID is not required. We still would have some voting but it would be tougher for them to do so. They would have to stick there necks out there to tell the election people in broken english or spanish that they do not have ID. This would stop most of the problem.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Hmmm funny there are signs up at my polling that are in both English and Spanish... I've never seen any illegals voting when I was there or heard stories....maybe they have been.........I might have to ask around a bit!!!
    -Ron Paul

Hmmm funny there are signs up at my polling that are in both English and Spanish... I've never seen any illegals voting when I was there or heard stories....maybe they have been.........I might have to ask around a bit!!!
    Come to California in November 08 and you will get an eye and ear full. When you get ready to return home, you will frantically be searching for your passport for re-entry into the USA.

Please contact Rep. Emanuel and the Democratic Leadership in the House to make it clear that the Latino community expects a much deeper commitment to immigration reform from the leadership in the Congress. Our community cannot wait for six years; we insist on leadership now!
    If you're an American as they claim to be, how about getting congerss to inforce the laws?? Instead of making it easier for your relative to come and live for free!!

Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    Come to California is November 08 and you will get an eye and ear full. When you get ready to return home, you will frantically be searching for your passport for re-entry into the USA.
    Oh my friend I can imagine how California is. I live on Long Island we have a large population of illegals in the area I live in! There is a documentary called Farmingville (2miles from where I live) where a town in Mexico sends there "workers" to Farmingville every year and add to the bustling Mexican Illegal work force/Immigrants!!! They bring everyone there pregnant wife and 14 children and they fill our schools and we watch our property taxes increase and every year the school budget needs to go up 9-50% more then the past year!!!! The building of hiring halls in Huntington, Southhampton, Brookhaven, and the out lash of the spending of our tax dollars to build such halls and providing social services to them!!! But California being neighbors to Mexico it has to be a nightmare, same goes for Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas!!!! But New York sucks cause the "State" loves them here, HA! we got Hillary Clinton, HOORAY!!!
    -Ron Paul

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234