Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Funny they don't say any thing about "Americans" here just the "Latino" communities!!!

Oh.....coz we don't count anymore.
    Not to them we don't!
    Right! Oh I did hear and see their cries saying "We are illegal", ha! thats a joke!

La Raza and the other like organizations are all racist, fascist group! I can't understand there views on us like the Minuteman, SOS, ALI and other like organizations on ourside!! We are for enforcing our law and protecting our way of life and liberty!!! I guess because OUR GOVERNMENT doesn't agree with the American people gives these invaders hope and use the race card and other scare tactics against American Patriots... Shall I get into MS-13s involvement on this issue.....nah we all know to well where they stand on this topic too....
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

May he agrees with the "Latino" politicians who seem to say that they need lots more Hispanic voters before Hispanic politicians can be elected into enough key jobs to take over the reins of this government... of Latinos, by Latinos, for Latinos..
    Waiting for the boomers to start dying off and the anchor babies to grow-up..........god help us all. Every single latino politician I have ever heard has been solely for "their" people only. It's going to happen alot quicker than people think if we don't get some people in office that support our laws and the Constitution.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When LaRacists have achieved their goals of spreading poverty,violence and corruption all over the U.S. then what and where?
    What country will have the sad opportunity of having these robbers want to be with them too, and change their lives always for the worst.

I see the communities they have established and/or ruined and no one who is sane or cares for Life, Liberty and the Persuit Happiness would want to be anywhere near them. We have a right to not want to be with them as everything they touch turns to poverty.

It's pathetic and astounding to me that elected officials are in bed with these rats and will do anything rotten to steal a buck.

No matter what they do let's keep smiling and do everything we can to distupt all their dishonest systems. It's a way of saying - We're still here you bastards.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I keep praying that America will wake up to the truth of LaRaza. I can't imagine any decent law-abiding citizen willing to have their tax dollars earmarked to support such a racist organization. It is tantamount to allowing our tax dollars to support the KKK. I see no difference in the two groups, other than their methods of operation.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    "First, it is universally agreed that whatever impact immigration
    has must fall first on unskilled workers. And in the United States,
    that means blacks.
    Nor is this the first time that immigration has
    adversely affected these poorest of Americans."

Peter Brimelow, Alien Nation, p. 11, HarperCollins, NY, 1995
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    We all know what La Raza is about:

These poor fools are going to keep testing the American people (mod edit)..... These people are nothing but racist fools. They think they are the only superior race. Study up on La Raza, Mecha, Aztlan, they think they still own Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, & California. Americans we must stop this, obviously our Government could give a rats butt less about us anymore.. Our own Government is betraying the will of the American People.

Hmm! I sure hope that it does not come to this. I don't think the Bush cares though. The problem is our military is gone and so are our national guard. I think things are just falling right into his scheme of things.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

LawEnforcer...........

JUST REMEMBER ONE THING..........

EVERY DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT IS 100% FOR SHAMNESTY.

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    LawEnforcer...........

You are right. But some would rather wait than face the American people. Still, it says alot about the mood of the country.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    LawEnforcer...........

You are right. But some would rather wait than face the American people. Still, it says alot about the mood of the country.
    We are pissed at all of them Demos or Repubs!!! The House, Legislative, and White House all should be ashamed... I fear for the '08 election as I believe a Democrat will get in due to the Bush disaster... I hope and pray that is not the case but I'm sure most Americans are fed up with the Republicans and GOP.....
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast