Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Raza Voter Pocket Guide

http://www.nclr.org/content/publications/download/42397

The LaRaza Voter Pocket Guide (living up to their name)

Re: La Raza Voter Pocket Guide

Hi gofer,
    Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    http://www.nclr.org/content/publications/download/42397

The LaRaza Voter Pocket Guide (living up to their name)
    Any idea why it's published in English? Or, does the Spanish version direct illegals who to vote for?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

This is their English site. I bet they have a mirror site in Spanish.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, the Spanish one probably says something like,
    comunista del voto, senador de la alabanza hillary
    vote communist, viva senator Hillary

if this website was correct
    http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Beto, is the above translation correct?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I printed it out and read it, the things said were issues that mainly affect only illegal aliens, they do not differentiate between legal citizens of Latino descent and illegals.

To me, I know there is a big difference. Tonight, while the kids were trick-or-treating, we came to a very nice house, nice yard, lovely interior. The older man opened the door, and on the wall right behind him was four pictures, of four young men, one in each branch of the service. Then he said hi to the kids, and handed them candy, he had a nice Hispanic accent. Kinda think this man was a citizen, and considering the pictures and the American flag out front, a very proud citizen.

This made me smile, knowing that his young grandsons were the true Latino Americans, and that the illegals and this mans family have nothing in common. La Raza would like you to think they do.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    This is their English site. I bet they have a mirror site in Spanish.
    Not sure it's a "mirror" site, DIX.

When I was researching laraza about 2 years ago, the English version was MISSING some of the spanish pieces.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've stated this before, but due to the nature of this war we are in the midst of I will not vote for anyone with a latino name because every single one that I know of is in favor of the mexican criminal invasion. Every single one.

That sucks for legal latinos but it is a fact of life in the U.S. now. If anyone can find any instance where a national latino politician isn't a part of laraza or supporting the illegals then we need a list of them as I am sure it will be a very short listing.

They are owned by LaRaza and mexico (IL latino politicians actually WORK FOR mexico). I leave the line on the ballot blank for them.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !