Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Big dif...between Ethnic cleansing....and removing illegal aliens....sheeeeezzzzzzzzzzz
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

The National Coalition of Latino
    Clergy and Religious Leaders says that the state of Oklahoma is now
    guilty of "ethnic cleansing" and many human rights organizations agree
    Noun
    S: (n) ethnic cleansing (the mass expulsion and killing of one ethnic or religious group in an area by another ethnic or religious group in that area.

This is getting nasty--inflammatory speech meant to incite the Latino community and protestors. Has one person been deported under the new law? Claiming ethnic cleansing makes it sound like OK is rounding them up by the thousands and bussing them out of state or killing them.

“Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Look out southwest, your worst nightmare may be beginning, I can just can't picture 20 million illegals in Calif. Time to have a serious talk with Arnold!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

By all means, lets set up a safe region for them.....south of the border!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Well I don't think Calif. can handle them as I am just reading over on another thread that Cali is not in very good finacial shape, in fact they are close to bankrupt, so I guess it will have to be farther south then, Mexico here they come and with any luck you will also get all the ones that trek through your country to get here from the upteen countries south of you
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote="MyAmerica"]This is getting nasty--inflammatory speech meant to incite the Latino community and protestors. Has one person been deported under the new law? Claiming ethnic cleansing makes it sound like OK is rounding them up by the thousands and bussing them out of state or killing them.

“Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.â€

I am sure Al Garza of the MCDC and Al Rodriquez of You Don't Speak for Me will expose these traitors soon.

Of course they don't say a word about the true ethnic cleaning taking place in LA by Latinos against black Americans. Just ask Ted Hayes about that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    The Oklahoma dustbowl and the migration to Calif consisted of legal residents. The Country wasn't a welfare state as it is today with taxpayers footing the bill for their babies,their gangs and the schools that are now "starved" for dollars. There is simply no comparison. It was a different world. People were responsible,didn't look to the government for handouts. These people walk in and demand them. Another thing we didn't have back then is an out-of-control ACLU who defies and spits in Americans faces at every turn. GOOD FOR OKLAHOMA. Believe me the country is behind you.
    The Oakies were also not uneducated, Third Worlders. And they BENEFITTED California. They were productive Americans who were struck by the Great Depression and the Dust Bowl. you are right. No comparison whatsoever.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

"It might be time to establish a safe region in the Southwest in order to
    accommodate immigrants that are being expelled from racist states
    elsewhere."

I KNOW THE PERFECT SPOT FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!

It is due south of the U.S.border!

Most of the illegals are sticking around to see what pans out even though these pathologically lying reverends say many of them have already left.
    There was a report on the local news radio station interviewing a member of the OKC school board that said that there was no change in the number of enrollees in the school system from last year.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast