Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Employer cop-out.
    Age Bias
    Employer is not forced to grant med insurance, and the Vet is eligible for medical under the VA Healthcare System (some VA hospitals are more backed up than others due to congressional budget cuts).

Which brings to mind.....

Congress cuts the VA budget, while John Cornyn and Hillary Clinton's "Friends of India" continue to get full taxpayer funding.

So, your veteran friend who can get healthcare thru the VA, may have to wait a long time for an appointment, and he may have to wait a year for a colonoscopy, etc. But the illegal alien at the emergency room gets the best of healthcare fast and free.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Age Discrimination definitely does exist! As a baby boomer, I am acutely aware of that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not to mention, as a white male you have to sue to get any of your benefits when you do get out sourced and that is a long and expensive.

My situation has been going on now for 6 years, 16 hearings which I was pro se. I won them all but they keep appealing.

As far as I am concerned,this is not America anymore.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12