Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ladd: It Isn't Impossible to Stop Illegal Immigration

Ladd: It isn’t impossible to stop illegal immigration

By William Ladd, Guest Contributor
    Saturday, February 20, 2010

Many people would have us believe that it would not actually be possible to round up and deport all illegal aliens in the U.S. This is most definitely not the case. It is merely a lack of resolve to do so. How can I say this? Easy. It’s been done successfully multiple times in the past. In fact, three of our most well-known presidents initiated successful illegal alien deportation programs.

First, President Herbert Hoover, during the great depression, ordered the deportation of all illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work. My question is, why would you have to make an exception to “business as usualâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]We could put a stop to the current situation if politicians weren’t often criminal co-conspirators, and law enforcement agencies either disinterested, or told to look the other way. I was stunned to watch a video of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi telling a Hispanic group in San Francisco that she considered illegal aliens “patriotic.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As should Harry Reid , J-NO and several others. I see the new job bill does not require E-verify and will give tax breaks even if they hire illegal ALIENS>>>>

Re: Ladd: It Isn't Impossible to Stop Illegal Immigration

[quote="Texas2step"]I was stunned to watch a video of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi telling a Hispanic group in San Francisco that she considered illegal aliens “patriotic.â€

The way things are now, all of the illegal aliens should be deported again like that. Then we would have jobs. If the politicians would just do it.