Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does anyone else feel like we are in a never ending twilight zone episode
    Yes, I do. Will someone PLEASE wake me up! This is like a never-ending BAD dream.

steelerbabe,

Does anyone else feel like we are in a never ending twilight zone episode?
    Yes, I feel like that quite often. However this morning I did make headway with friend of mine who removed his blinders and read up on the SuperHighWay that our tax monies are paying for. One down and several more to go.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Does anyone else feel like we are in a never ending twilight zone episode

Yes, I do. Will someone PLEASE wake me up! This is like a never-ending BAD dream.
    Absolutly. Same here. Beam me up Scotty! (not the same show, but still sci-fi and I like the saying) I don't know if it was the Twilight Zone or the Outer Limits, when aliens befriended humans and tricked them to going on their space ship to go to their planet.....and somebody finally translated the alien book and it was a receipe book with humans as the main ingredient. So many just blindly went and it was just a few who were sceptical. Feels like we're being sent down the same unsavory path.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know if it was the Twilight Zone or the Outer Limits, when aliens befriended humans and tricked them to going on their space ship to go to their planet.....and somebody finally translated the alien book and it was a receipe book with humans as the main ingredient.
    Me either, but I remember that episode.

But what really irks me is that if I were to move to Mexico and open a store and hang the American flag, I'd probably be publicly hanged.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

TexasCowgirl, Quote:
    Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:32 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe she is getting charged for such an irrelevant act. What a waste of time and money on our justice system. end of quote.

2 border agents have been tried and convicted in I believe your state of Texas, while trying to defend their lives and the lives of countless other american lives that might be at stake from a drug smuggler, and are awaiting sentencing of a possible 20 yrs in prison for doing their jobs, and you have a hard time believing this woman has been charged with her small crime of tearing down a flag? I would think that after this deplorable abomination and miscarriage of Tx. justice, you could believe anything that happened in america!

Please believe, I am not knocking you, I lived many yrs in Tx myself, it is this case against these border agents that I have a hard time believig has happened in amy State in America! If this has happened to these border agents then I believe all kinds of miscarriages of justices are going to happen to Legal Americans in favor of the illegals who are so needed in this country for cheap labor and votes!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I'm surprised there hasn't been a "Yank the Foreign Flags Day" across America. In our area the foreign flags, MOSTLY Mexico's and Brazil's are flying literally EVERYWHERE.

The American people are very, very tired of it. BUT the Democrats knocked out that possibility of giving the American flag a little protection a few weeks ago.......AT LEAST ALMOST ALL OF THE REPUBLICANS DID SUPPORT THAT.

That was disappointing. I blame the Democrats 100% for that blunder.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    TexasCowgirl, Quote:
    Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:32 am Post subject:

I can't believe she is getting charged for such an irrelevant act. What a waste of time and money on our justice system. end of quote.

2 border agents have been tried and convicted in I believe your state of Texas, while trying to defend their lives and the lives of countless other american lives that might be at stake from a drug smuggler, and are awaiting sentencing of a possible 20 yrs in prison for doing their jobs, and you have a hard time believing this woman has been charged with her small crime of tearing down a flag? I would think that after this deplorable abomination and miscarriage of Tx. justice, you could believe anything that happened in america!

Please believe, I am not knocking you, I lived many yrs in Tx myself, it is this case against these border agents that I have a hard time believig has happened in amy State in America! If this has happened to these border agents then I believe all kinds of miscarriages of justices are going to happen to Legal Americans in favor of the illegals who are so needed in this country for cheap labor and votes!
    My one year anniversary in Texas is in two weeks, so I am not aware of everything that is going on here just yet. Although I am on the side of the border patrol agents on the issue you mentioned, that is much larger in scale than ripping down some crappy little flag decoration that probably cost 3 pesos.
    It amazes me that such a small incident that obviously did no one any harm has the attention of the police, yet while I lived in South Phoenix and called the police about gunshots on my street on a weekly basis I was told they were "too busy" to repsond to my call. Obviously priorities are out of whack in this country.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Here's a question I have for law enforcement.

In the canyons around San Diego, you'll find illegal camps loaded with litter (some of it hazardous like used condoms). Isn't littering a crime punishable by a $1,000 fine and/or 6 months in jail? How about I file a complaint that the illegals are littering in the canyons and you put out a warrant for their arrest?

Won't happen.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

americangirl, our laws seem to only apply to legal citizens!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast