Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    [quote="sunlandbob"] Just like a marriage license! Until you go to the church and get the blessing from your church then and only then is that “Marriage Licenseâ€

There is

There is no debating with Open Borders/Amnesty peoples. It is a communist mentality and many people are aware of what communism is and also how dangerous it is...

Ruben Navarrette's inflammatory style of writing and un-balanced logic historically could only be self published in a small local setting where it could be distributed for free - basically begging people to read your opinion. Ruben Navarrette writes with bi-polar manic intensity not the informative truths that I prefer to build my opinions on.

Bring back just the facts ma'am news, no talk, no opinion!
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    As usual Navarette tries to push the "we need immigrants" gunk and dismisses the rule of law. According to him, anyone who wants to enforce our laws is a racist and tries to push the idea that it's an economic advantage to keep them here as he ignores the costs and devastation to this country by the illegality of this issue. If our politicians keep insisting on pandering to the illegal alien, open border Latino crowd, they will lose the huge voting block of other Americans, and you'll see the emerging of a third party who will eventually give the boot to both Democrats and Republicans.
    FOR THE LIFE OF ME, I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY THESE FOOLS THINK THAT ILLEGALS BEING HERE IN THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO HELP OUR ECONOMY WHEN THEY SEND THEIR MONEY BACK HOME TO THEIR FAMILIES THIS IS WHAT THEY DO WITH THEIR MONEY WHILE THE TAXPAYERS ARE TAKING CARE OF THEM. HOW VERY DUMB AND STUPID THIS NAVARETTE GUY IS, IS REALLY UNBELEIVEABLE AND I'M REAL SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THE LATINO VOTE. THOSE WHO WE ELECT ARE SUPPOSE TO SERVE ALL PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY AND BY THAT I MEAN LEGAL PEOPLE ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE NO VOICE IN THIS COUNTRY WHAT SO EVER AND, NO CERTAIN RACE OF CITIZENS SHOULD BE ABOVE OTHER WE ARE ALL AN EQUAL PART OF THIS ONE NATION UNDER GOD. SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T GET IT THAT, BEING IN THE U.S. ILLEGALLY IS BEING DESRESPECTFUL TO THIS COUNTRY'S RULE OF LAW

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    As usual Navarette tries to push the "we need immigrants" gunk and dismisses the rule of law. According to him, anyone who wants to enforce our laws is a racist and tries to push the idea that it's an economic advantage to keep them here as he ignores the costs and devastation to this country by the illegality of this issue. If our politicians keep insisting on pandering to the illegal alien, open border Latino crowd, they will lose the huge voting block of other Americans, and you'll see the emerging of a third party who will eventually give the boot to both Democrats and Republicans.
    FOR THE LIFE OF ME, I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY THESE FOOLS THINK THAT ILLEGALS BEING HERE IN THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO HELP OUR ECONOMY WHEN THEY SEND THEIR MONEY BACK HOME TO THEIR FAMILIES THIS IS WHAT THEY DO WITH THEIR MONEY WHILE THE TAXPAYERS ARE TAKING CARE OF THEM. HOW VERY DUMB AND STUPID THIS NAVARETTE GUY IS, IS REALLY UNBELEIVEABLE AND I'M REAL SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THE LATINO VOTE. THOSE WHO WE ELECT ARE SUPPOSE TO SERVE ALL PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY AND BY THAT I MEAN LEGAL PEOPLE ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE NO VOICE IN THIS COUNTRY WHAT SO EVER AND, NO CERTAIN RACE OF CITIZENS SHOULD BE ABOVE OTHER WE ARE ALL AN EQUAL PART OF THIS ONE NATION UNDER GOD. SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T GET IT THAT, BEING IN THE U.S. ILLEGALLY IS BEING DESRESPECTFUL TO THIS COUNTRY'S RULE OF LAW
    Navarette and any egocentric person like him have only one weapon to fight back with, "the race card".

30-40 years ago, a person like this would have been prosecuted for treason and terroristic threats.
    Now we throw them a safety net called "political correctness"

DAMN! does that piss me off!!!
    ------------------------

FOR THE LIFE OF ME I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW OUR AMERICAN PRESIDENT'S CAN LISTEN TO ALL OF THIS BS FROM THE MEXICAN PRESIDENT'S AND THEN CONTINUE TO PANDER TO THEM AND THE THING THAT REALLY GETS TO ME IS THE FACT THAT CALDERON WAS ALLOWED TO STAND ON THE FLOOR OF THE U.S. HOUSE AND LECTURE OUR CONGRESS ABOUT OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS AND WHAT THEY SHOULD BE. NOT TO MENTION THE POTUS WITH BOOK SENSE AND CERTAINLY NOT AN OUNCE OF COMMON SENSE.

[quote="Syanis"][quote="sunlandbob"] Just like a marriage license! Until you go to the church and get the blessing from your church then and only then is that “Marriage Licenseâ€

[quote="jean"] (By Lamar Smith) Navarrette was right about one thing, there is a “tidal wave approaching.â€

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Navarette and any egocentric person like him have only one weapon to fight back with, "the race card".

30-40 years ago, a person like this would have been prosecuted for treason and terroristic threats.
    Now we throw them a safety net called "political correctness"

DAMN! does that piss me off!!!
    IMO, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS CAN SOME TIME BE A PRETTY DANGEROUS THING,(ie) THIS SITUATION THAT WE FIND OUR SELVES IN NOW.AND I SAY TO H**L WITH BEING PC

Lamar Smith said "In the House, more than 200 members elected Nov.2 promised to support additional immigration enforcement and oppose to amnesty. The Senate also saw seats held by pro-amnesty incumbents change to pro-enforcement advocates, namely in Utah, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania."

Congressman Smith, don't leave out "amnesty" Blanche Lincoln from Arkansas. We replaced her with congressman John Boozman who has a voting rating of "A" at NumbersUSA. Blanche never met an amnesty that she couldn't get behind and she lost 73 of 75 counties. That's a resounding defeat by any stretch of the immagination. We got sick of being ignored.

I've always said that a politician has to be an idiot to turn their backs on the American People for the sake of pandering to a minority voting block. Besides, polling shows that a large percentage of legal latinos in America are as outraged by this illegal alien invasion as anybody else.

In Arkansas, we're looking forward to representation in the U.S. Senate now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast