Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Lame ducks may really be snakes

Keep in mind that right after the election , a lot of those idiots will not be in the house or the senate

This can go both ways really , The ones voted out won't really have any reason to pander , But they are sure capable of doing dirty deeds.

Just out of spite they may try this dream act again or CIR.

After the election will be like Kryptonite , it is a very weak spot for us

Keep alert

I don't think that it will be entirely for spite.

Some of them will probably get big government appointments and get "taken care of" . I think they will do this to deliver a beholding voter base to Oabama and be repaid with other jobs.

I am beginning to think that this entire dog and pony show was to endear the Democrats before the election and hold a carrot saying - "see what we can deliver if you help us stay in power, the evil Republicans don't like you".
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I don't think that it will be entirely for spite.

Some of them will probably get big government appointments and get "taken care of" . I think they will do this to deliver a beholding voter base to Oabama and be repaid with other jobs.

I am beginning to think that this entire dog and pony show was to endear the Democrats before the election and hold a carrot saying - "see what we can deliver if you help us stay in power, the evil Republicans don't like you".
    I live in a high hispanic part of Vegas and I can tell you , THEY DON'T VOTE

I am right across the street from my polls and I watch , The polls in East Vegas are morgues on election days.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Anybody see this latest Bill Clinton con job? This is their latest crummy ploy to hurt the Tea Party and fed-up voters.....
    Then, before the end of two years, Clinton Dems will have their own new slate of candidates in line.
    see right through

Bill Clinton to 'Exhausted' Voter: 'Give us Two More Years,' 'Vote Against Us All If It's Not Better'

September 21, 2010 9:04 AM

Bill Clinton had some advice for President Obama and the Democrats: Tell voters "It's okay to be mad."

The former president can relate to Obama’s situation -- but Clinton said the president needs to tell November voters to make their choice on who is more likely to get things done and ask the American people to give the Democrats another term.

"[Tell them] ‘Give us two more years. Don't go back to the policies that dug the hole…If we don't do better, you can vote against us all, and I'll be on the ballot, too. Vote against us all if it's not better,’â€

Banned
    DON'T put all your stock in the tea parties

Many of them advocate amnesty

Pretty sad that you guys have to waste your time and talent guarding all of us sheep from the damn sheep herders.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn