Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"This land belongs to God and not to the United States.

New Illegal mexican argument.
    Interesting... if you're a illegal moron

September 30, 2007

Hispanic group in Reno plans boycott over immigration raid

RENO, Nev. (AP) - A group of Hispanic people in Reno have called for a three-day boycott of all businesses in northern Nevada after a federal raid in which 54 suspected illegal workers were arrested.

The group of about 60 people also called for a strike by all Hispanic workers on Wednesday, the final day of the boycott, and for a rally and a march for Reno's federal courthouse in support of those arrested.

"Huelga! Huelga! Huelga!" the group chanted as it stood and applauded near the end of a meeting Saturday at El Cordero de Dios Assemblies of God Church in Reno. Huelga is Spanish for "strike."

The group also called for a boycott of Reno radio station KKOH and its afternoon talk show host, Bill Manders, who it argued is not compassionate towards undocumented Latinos. A KKOH representative nor Manders could not be reached for comment.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials on Thursday raided 11 McDonald's restaurants owned by Reno businessman Luther Mack, leading to the arrests of several employees.

"We feel we Latinos have been bushwhacked, charred and ICE'd by our government," said Gilbert Cortez, president of Casa Latina Centro de Informacion, one of the groups that organized the meeting. "This land belongs to God and not to the United States."
    Mack said he is working with the Department of Labor and immigration authorities to pay the employees who were arrested. Payment has been made difficult because the federal government seized payroll records, he said.

"If those records were available, we would have issued those checks immediately," Mack said.

Mack said he originally hired the workers and was surprised that people would lash out at him and his business on their behalf.

"I was rather surprised and in fact hurt," Mack said. "I got victimized by the people I was trying to help. I got caught between a rock and hard spot, but I understand."

All of his restaurants are open and back in business, he said.

"We're doing best we can as community leaders and employers, trying to take care of workforce and needs of people," Mack said.

The group called for a march on Wednesday at noon. Cortez said hoped to get 20,000 people or more to participate.

Luis Caceres, general director of the Sociedad De Salvadorenos Unidos De Nevada Cooperando Con Atiquizaya, said the proposed action is to draw attention to the fact that immigrant workers are here to work and raise families.

"If work is a crime, accuse me of committing a crime," he said. "Because of the reform that didn't pass, we're paying for it. Our families are being divided and our people are being prosecuted because they didn't have any papers."

http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stori ... 10337.html
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Link please?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    That Dog wont hunt...

The Good Lord gave us this land and the rights to Govern over it, and the people in/on it.
    Some body should help this group of Hispanic people in Reno to a copy of the Good Book…

and here ya go PhredE ...

http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/st...093010337.html

And also, We, as Americans, should really encourage as many boycotts by illegals as they can muster.
    The more the better; reason being, ANYONE WHO RELIES ON ILLEGAL ALIENS TO DO BUSINESS IS EITHER OPERATING AN ILLEGAL BUSINESS OR ARE TRAITORS and CRIMINAL ENABLERS. We need to know WHO they are anyway and this is the best way of all. Have their own patrons deliver the fatal blows.

Sweet Irony!
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

OK, thanks Nomoremex.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We feel we Latinos have been bushwhacked, charred and ICE'd by our government," said Gilbert Cortez, president of Casa Latina Centro de Informacion, one of the groups that organized the meeting. "This land belongs to God and not to the United States."
    Mack said he is working with the Department of Labor and immigration authorities to pay the employees who were arrested. Payment has been made difficult because the federal government seized payroll records, he said.

What do Latinos who are citizens or HERE LEGALLY have to do with illegal aliens? If I were a citizen I would be ticked about being lumped with illegal invaders.

As far as who the land belongs to, I wonder if we invaded Mexico if the land would still belong to God
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

"Because of the reform that didn't pass, we're paying for it. Our families are being divided and our people are being prosecuted because they didn't have any papers."
    What a surprise! Prosecution for violation of laws in the US? Looks like assimilation in Reno hasn't gone so well if their "residents" are having trouble grasping the concept of lawful behavior. Why is it that everywhere you go these days someone is complaining when the law is enforced? Cries of, "Who, me?" and "That's not fair!" are becoming catch phrases.

Isn't it interesting that illegals think they're being arrested because of "reform that didn't pass"? That's because they well know that what has been presented as REFORM = AMNESTY!

Bring on the "strike"!
    I hope it spreads across America like a wildfire! The sooner we all learn that we can survive without illegal workers, the sooner we get our country back!

Gilbert Cortez said: "This land belongs to God and not to the United States."

Oh God, he is so stupid I'm actually laughing.

I think we need to add one more test to our citizenry test: A COMMON-SENSE TEST. Sheesh.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

"This land belongs to God and not to the United States."
    Well Mr. Cortez then the argument that La Raza, Maldef, Aztlan etc, have is that the land we Purchased legally from Mexico was not Mexico's to sell? Then Mexico needs to give back the monies they accepted and Americans can now have free reign in Mexico, we can buy land, get jobs, go to school, get free medical, and other social services!!!
    Woo Hoo maybe I can get the Mexican government to subsidize a villa on the ocean!! NOT...of course we know what's good for the goose is not good for the gander!! Typical hypocrisy!!!