Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LAPD Open Band Police Communications during May 1 incident

These are recordings of the open band frequencies on a scanner monitoring the LAPD during the riot team deployment at McArthur Park in Los Angeles.

Please listen and post your observations below.

Police Scanner Recordings 1
    http://www.alhambra-insider.info/radioc ... LAPD01.mp3

Police Scanner Recordings 2
    http://www.alhambra-insider.info/radioc ... LAPD02.mp3

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm listening to part 1 now about how the officers were being hit with rocks and bottles.

Also, the illegal alien supporters set fires in the park and they had to call in the Fire Dept!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I'm listening to part 1 now about how the officers were being hit with rocks and bottles.

Also, the illegal alien supporters set fires in the park and they had to call in the Fire Dept!
    Why am I not surprised that I'm not seeing this on the cable networks? All I've seen so far is a couple police officers firing rubber bullets and a policeman hitting someone in the legs with a baton.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW

Why am I not surprised that I'm not seeing this on the cable networks? All I've seen so far is a couple police officers firing rubber bullets and a policeman hitting someone in the legs with a baton.
    All of the MSM coverage I have seen so far has the police in action and shows none of the actions by the illegal alien supporters that led to the riot team deployment.

W

(Part 1)It sounds like they set a pile of palm frawns on fire as well as a tree. Some bottle throwing originated from a nearby building, I believe.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    (Part 1)It sounds like they set a pile of palm frawns on fire as well as a tree. Some bottle throwing originated from a nearby building, I believe.
    Reminds me of the LA riots back in 1992. Most of the crime was actually committed by illegal aliens (I heard a stat on LA area radio at the time saying that 56% of all people arrested during those riots turned out to be illegal aliens, in contrast to the notion that most of the violence was committed by angry blacks). Some of the Hispanic rioters thought it would be funny to torch the palms lining the 101. There I was driving into downtown past 50-foot palm torches. It was so ridiculously unnecessary and destructive.

I'm convinced that these illegals mean to make war with us if the deporation order comes down. I hope the National Guard will be available instead of in some other country trying to protect those borders.

From the reports we receive about the illegal alien gangs and their control of parts of LA, it will probably take troops at this point to restore the law.

W

April
    These officers did what they needed to do to restore order to a very bad situation. They were doing their job and for the opposition to try to say otherwise is outrageous! There is nothing they will not stoop to in order to try to appear victimized!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    That was really an eye opener into what they had to deal with down there. A lot of chatter about keeping crowds under control, making sure they simply kept an eye on the groups.

I heard a lot of descriptions of gang like clothing within the crowds and talk of vice keeping an eye on certain ones within the crowds.

Seems their main hot spot was at 6th and Alavarado, and there was rocks and bottles being thrown at officers and cars.

I kept hearing them being told by supervisors to hold out and try to keep things calm unless there was something illegal being done. But also heard some officers talking about how they had to keep and eye on the crowds, but that at some point it was all going to have to end and it seemed the crowd was waiting for an opportunity for the police presence to be gone and police seemed to know that as well as know that's when trouble would start.

I think to me, it sounded like there was gang presence there, which was a huge concern for public safety, and also there was trouble brewing, citizens could not get to their homes. They seemed to have been trying pretty hard to handle this all and coordinate with all sorts of other agencies, sheriffs department and I think what sounded like CHP.

What little I have seen on MSM, it showed people refusing to back out of the park when told to, and also some seemed to have come closer to the officers in riot gear. If these people were hurt when they refused to back out and disperse, then I think from what I have heard on this, and from the MSM, it was deserved and the police are not at fault.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast