Thread: LaRaza, et al.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LaRaza, et al.

Groups such as LaRaza blatantly aid illegal aliens. Can they be prosecuted for aiding and abetting? I admit to being ignorant of the law in this area and would truly like to know how they get away with publicly and openly helping people to commit crimes by breaking immigration laws, using fraudulent documentation to get jobs and benefits, identity theft, etc. Can their web sites, which offer information on how to commit these crimes, not be shut down?

LaRaza

These groups are not only given protection, they are given American tax money to legally challenge any type of enforcement laws they willfully violate. It appears the illegal immigrants are above the law and no American citizen has the RIGHT to complain about racist groups catering to the needs of the "undocumented".

I have wondered the same thing.....as well as outright terrioristic threats from some of their members......I too wonder why more legal action hasn't been taken against these groups. Money I suppose is the main reason since we don't have an organization like the ACLU concerned about the citizens of this country anymore to take this on for free....like they do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Intel and Background Gleaned from
    From Take Back America News Conference - aired on CSpan 3/18/2008

Janet Murguia:

Point 1: "Watching McCain on immigration".
    We are unsure of his true position and what he will due if he were to win.
    (They are afraid he may be pushed to hold a tough line if he were to win).

Point 2: (Paraphrased) We're concerned about Congressional districts. Some politicians seem to be willing to demagogue the issue. Those tend not to win, but more may win over time.
    (They are afraid that those that are running for Congress on a very tough enforcement platform may win in greater numbers in the upcoming election and recognize the successes gained by our side working at the local and state levels.)

Point 3: All groups on panel thought most important issues were:
    Economy and War, only LaRaza thought to rank Immigration as #1 issue amongst it's members.
    (LaRaza stood out, in that it was the only group represented that was MOST concerned about immigration before the economy and the war.

Represented on panel by: AFL-CIO, Women's Group,
    MoveOn.org, Campaign for America's Future, Rock The Vote, and LaRaza.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, if they could have a case against them the US Government would have to be co-conspirators since they give large amounts of money to aid and abet la raza and their mission to destroy this country.

AE

I think the technicality which could be argued in court, even if we as a whole could find lawyers to take on such a case, would be that did they physically hand them illegal documents, or did they physically give them rides to safe havens, did they physically hand them a list of employers willling to hire illegal aliens.

I think with aiding and abeting, the technicality is evidence that shows that groups such as La Raza, were actually involved in direct movement and aid of illegal aliens, and not so much being only in moral support of them, which that is a much more difficult point to prove.

Though I think that at least they could be accused of being an accesory to crime by encouraging the crimes of breaking our immigration laws, using fake ID's most time stolen. But then again, they will skirt the issue by making blanket statements that they do not promote activity within the "immigrant" community which is illegal, in order to stay here, so they have just not quite stepped over that line, and they know it.

Though I hope to see them step over that line, so groups like ours, on behalf of all Americans, can nail them on it and take them to court on it.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

CUT off the FUNDING of LaRaza and OTHER such racist groups! This is the ONLY way to DRY up their evil influence on our society!

The head of La Raza, Raul Yzgaurrie sp ic, said in a speech in Chicago a few years ago that Hispanics would "...overwhelm the country..." by way of immigration.

LULAC, MALDEF, La RAZA, etc are pro-illegal groups headed by lawyers who are paid six figure salaries.

It is pretty easy to know their agenda.......encourage more immigration legal or ILLEGAL!

LaRaza

The power and money given to these racist groups is alarming. They get our tax dollars to force Americans to accept, and provide for millions of foreign national children. These are not legal residents, yet they demand-and get-education, healthcare, and are forcing Americans to translate everything into their foreign language.

It has become clear to me that the Mexican invasion and occupation of America is a well organized stealth plan by Mexico. Any white American who complains about the takeover is called a racist.

The worst part is that our own government continues to let it happen.