Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jean,

Found this too,...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... &view=next
    Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:06 pm Post subject: How it Will Be Done (La Rasa)

La Raza
    Publicado el 03-03-2006
    (THIS IS AN ARTICLE ON THE OVERTAKING OF GOVERNMENTS IN THE NEXT 20 YEARS)

EDITORIAL: An Inevitable Rise

The United States Hispanic Leadership Institute, a national nonpartisan nonprofit organization, is preparing for its 24th annual conference on March 8 - 12 at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers. This conference is the greatest demonstration of national Latin unity in the whole country, which in itself is most important.

Latin leaders, past, present and future, rarely come together to demonstrate their clarity of vision their strength in solidarity, and unity of purpose. Our community is growing at an average rate of over one million persons per year, and it is important that the United States to see us coming together. By demonstrations of this kind that Latins can put aside preconceived notions that we can't unite. Nobody doubts that there is strength in numbers, but numbers do not automatically translate into unity.

USHLI also believes in creating more and better Latin leaders for the challenges which lie ahead. For that reason we focus the bulk of our resources on organizing and training young leaders. Over two-thirds of our conference participants are 18 - 34 years of age and female, and approximately 75% are currently attending or have already completed college. This is the next generation of Latin leaders, and it is up to us to help train, educate and prepare them

Dr. Juan Andrade Jr., President of USHLI, believes that for the next 20 years the number of Latin lawmakers will increase from 250 to almost a thousand, and the number of elected Latin officials will rise from 5,000 to 50,000. In the next 35 years the number of Latins in Congress will grow from 24 to approximately one hundred. And in the not-to-distant future we will elect the first Latin President or Vice-President of the United States. Instead of wondering “if” this is going to happen, we ought to be preparing for “when”. Andrade firmly believes that demography is destiny, and all we have to do is look at how Latin demographics are changing the complexion of America to see the inevitability of our rise to power.

It is more than certain that the day is approaching when most mayors of the largest cities in America will be Latins. Governors and Senators of the major states will be Latins, and the Latin vote will be the largest voting block in presidential elections - larger than whites, African Americans, labor and women.

In Andrade's analysis, Latins will surpass whites as voting block because their voting numbers will decrease with every coming election and will be invariably divided between liberals and conservatives. The size of the labor vote will also continue to shrink and be divided between a growing number of young, immigrant and progressive unionists and their conservative elders. The size of the women's vote will not decrease but will grow increasingly divided over pro-life and pro-choice differences and other moral and cultural issues. The African American vote will remain solid but shrink in size. Only the Latins have the conditions to grow both in size and in solidarity. © La Raza
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Per the copy of the Aztlan Plan on the OJJPAC web site.

Since some people wondered about the source (which is always important to know)...I copied the "Aztlan Plan" word for word from a MEChA website.

The identical document can be found on numerous MEChA websites.

MECha does not attempt to hide the manifesto -- it's one of their founding documents...from the 60's.

So don't worry about its authenticity. It's real.

Regards,

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Thanks again, Steve.

Scary! What a betrayal of our country!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Banned
    Hey Steve! Glad you're back!

You're absolutely right, the information is indisputable.

I e-mailed about 4 pages to Rep. Charlie Norwood about all this in late February of this year and I believe that April 7 column was the result.

At least I'd like to THINK I had something to do with it.

Pine, I'm sure your letter did have something to do with it! Thanks.
    TIME'S UP!

Pine:

That's a great idea - I think I'll even copy and post it on the congress.org site. by sending it to all my politicos.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123