Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Larry Craig's Replacement In The U. S. Senate?

Rex Rammell is running for Larry Craig's seat this fall. Here's his position on immigration.

There are between 12 and 20 million illegal immigrants in the United States today. Why should we expect them to keep our laws when their first act was to break them? First, we need to secure our border with Mexico. I support the building of the border fence.

Second, the law needs enforced on anyone who hires an illegal alien. A system must be in place wherein employers can easily check the legal status of all their potential employees or could easily prove their legal status when required. We must demand that no illegal be given a job. If that means getting tough with employers, so be it. If there are no jobs, many of the illegal aliens will return home. I also support law which would prohibit all people who are not citizens or legal residents from all federal welfare. I would remove all mandatory requirements from hospitals and schools to serve these people, while recognizing the states’ rights to decide differently. There would be no federal funds or requirement to support illegal immigrants. For those who will not willingly return home, they must be deported.

I support a program where foreign workers could apply for a one-time, renewable three-year visa if matched with an employer. Each worker would be required to have a BIO Card to track his or her ID and whereabouts.

Immigration as well as all foreign affairs is a properly delegated responsibility of the Federal government. This is a priority issue.

http://rexrammell.com/issues.aspx
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good to see Craig will be out I've had enough of his quotes "I've got a wide stance" and who he "observes"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRchY...watch_response
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

I forgot to note that this candidate is running on a Republican ticket. There are a couple more who are running but haven't so far said what they would do about illegal immigration. I intend to write to them and find out. We are NOT going to aloow another Larry "wide stance" Craig in the U. S. Senate.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Looks like this is the man for the job. I'm not from Idaho, but I will donate.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Thanks, Wilro.

Here's one to keep our eye on and do some more checking on.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yup, you're right, SOSAD. He's the one who has the elk farm here, remember?

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Yup, you're right, SOSAD. He's the one who has the elk farm here, remember?
    Yes I do!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

elk farm here
    I hope I don't offend any of the PETA members here but Elk steaks are just simply awesome! Oh my I just got ridiculously hungry! :P This guy appears to be a on the right side of our issue.

There was a little battle a while back about his elk. Apparently some of his domestic elk got loose and and mingled with the wild elk. There was some people saying his elk would put the wild elk in danger of catching diseases or something. Wouldn't you think it would be the other way around?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast