Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From the Las Vegas Review Journal opinion section

Found this in the Review Journal about the Gate Crashers at the White House... from a Pahrump Nevada Resident... it is titled no paper work... thought some of you might enjoy it...I did....

Kathyet

No paperwork

To the editor:

I don't understand why the White House is so upset about the two party crashers at Barack Obama's steak dinner the other night.

Is it really appropriate and politically correct to call them party crashers just because they trespassed on Mr. Obama? Does that make them criminals? Isn't that discrimination? Shouldn't they be rewarded for such bold and brave behavior? Maybe they were just trying to feed their family?

I would suggest that it's more appropriate to call them "undocumented guests."

Just because they weren't officially invited doesn't mean they should be treated like criminals. Maybe they should get free health care, free housing, free legal services and free White House green cards so next time they can enter legally. And they should be able to bring all of their relatives and family members, too.

How can Mr. Obama be mad at them just because they crossed over some arbitrary man-made border? They were there only to do the things that regularly invited guests didn't want to do. (Like hang out with Joe Biden.)

How can the White House punish these poor oppressed undocumented visitors?

http://www.lvrj.com/opinion/dont-kid-yo ... 63247.html

I love it! What a biting analogy!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE
    Great letter. How clever! smile
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Priceless! Kudo to the author... these are the exact thoughts that went thru my mind as soon as I read about the "crashers".

Thanks for sharing, you just made my day!

That should go viral. That would be great on one of those late night talky shows. Do not watch them so cannot call them by name.

April
    Love it!!!!

Wish I would of thout of that...perfect!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Priceless! Lets launch an Amnesty for white house gate crashers Campaign...........
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Great Idea Reciprocity!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)