Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Last Call for Jim Gilchrist support ALL Board USERS!

Friends,

Tomorrow, Sat Oct 1, is the last day that an ALIPAC contribution to the Jim Gilchrist campaign will do them any good. Our sources on the ground say they have already influenced the debate a great deal thus elevating illegal immigration as a top issue.

They also say the chances are strong that they will make it into a runoff for the top spot. They need help to pay for their Radio and TV ads.

ALIPAC will be making our final contribution to their campaign Sat at Noon PST / 3pm EST.

If you can chip in anything at all via credit card, NOW IS THE TIME. The decision will be made on what we can send in less than 24 hours.

We need some financial support from every board user that has not supported ALIPAC yet.

Please do what you can tonight and tomorrow morning. Call a family member, friend, or neighbor if you must.

We owe it to them to do all we can in these final hours.

Thank you for your support.

William Gheen
    President, ALIPAC

Contribute to ALIPAC now Online
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is obviously URGENT, William. I hope we can all come through no matter how much. I pray to God he will win. If there has ever been a worthy candidate running for this country, it is Jim Gilchrist.

I have to be somewhere early tomorrow, and I will be back early. I will work on my neighborhood. Thank you for alerting us as to how critical the situation is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Legal and Thanks Rockfish!

I hope others will heed the call.

W

BTTT

I would give anything to live in California and to be knocking on doors and handing out flyers and holding up signs. I bet those campaign workers are really psyched up tonight !! I would also give anything to be a millionaire and have the pleasure of donating every penny to this campaign.

I've never cared so much about any campaign in my own state, let alone in another state clear across the country. I have faith that California will come through for our country.

COME ON CALIFORNIA DO IT FOR AMERICA