Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

last weeks 60 minutes show

I was catching up on my TIVO and watched 60 minutes tonight and they did a piece on medical marijuana. California 10 years ago passed a law that medical marijuana can be distributed with a doctors prescription. But it appears that the federal government is hell bent on shutting these operations down. Funny when the state pass laws on dealing with illegals the Federal Government couldn't give a crap and they turn a blind eye. Our government at work.

Kinda makes ya go HMMMM!!

In 1994 California passed Proposition 187 which would not allow illegal immigrants to go to public school, it was called the Save our State law, the Federal Government stepped in and said it was unconstitutional.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    In 1994 California passed Proposition 187 which would not allow illegal immigrants to go to public school, it was called the Save our State law, the Federal Government stepped in and said it was unconstitutional.
    These are the things that piss me off!!

Me too. A lot of people across the U.S. don't realize this has been a long time battle in California, but at one time we were the only state fighting. We were constantly put down by the Federal Government and now look what has happened to California. It is now spreading all across the U.S. If we don't unite what has happened to CA will be the norm.

I moved to Los Angeles,CA. back in 1988 and it was bad then. I stayed in Santa Anna for 2 months and ran back to Phoenix,AZ. I can imagine what Santa Anna is like today!!!

At that time, California schools were considered some of the best in the nation!!

Now, they are on the list of the worst in the nation!!

Obviously, all because of the illegal invasion!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    At that time, California schools were considered some of the best in the nation!!

I remember a time when all high school seniors wanted to move to California. I also remember how many times I vacationed in California. No longer true. Now you can't even PAY me to even change planes in
    California. I'm curious, how is the tourist trade in CA?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

I remember a time when all high school seniors wanted to move to California. I also remember how many times I vacationed in California. No longer true. Now you can't even PAY me to even change planes in
    California. I'm curious, how is the tourist trade in CA?
    I live not far from Disneyland...Alot of Anchor babies hang out there!

xyz
    I was in California just before Christmas..
    I spent the entire day visiting businesses in the area, mostly defense contractors. I met 6 people out of hundreds whose first language was English.
    It looks like Tijuana. If a person were taken there and told they were south of the border, there is nothing that would indicate otherwise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast