Dear Senator XXXXXXXXXXX,

I don't know if we have ever encountered such a time as now, when the intrusion of foreign interests into our internal affairs as a nation has been so great. I want to applaud Sen. Jeff Sessions and his fellow Republican members on the Senate Judiciary Committee for standing up to this intrusion. We will address issues of justice, safety, and prosperity---but must do so without an avalanche of foreign communications to our elected officials. These communications are encouraged by US based advocacy groups. In the following issues before the Judiciary Cmte. I ask Republican members to take a unified Stand.

1. Sonia Sotomayor nomination. Ms. Sotomayor has evidenced a bias toward certain ethnic groups. I wonder if Ms. Sotomayor is even aware that numerous federal laws are being flaunted by people, typically within her ethnic group. Among these are Selective Service requirements, foreign Agent registration and lobbying disclosure laws, immigration and customs enforcement laws. Does Ms. Sotomayor even have an awareness of the great extent of violation of these important Federal Statutes? I think not, but instead she turns a blind eye.
Ms. Sotomayor is remarkably unqualified to be in the highest court in our nation and the Senators of the Judiciary Committee should unanimously oppose her nomination. It is impossible to arrive at an accurate determination of her character during the blitz of interviews she has scheduled.

2.DREAM ACT and Comprehensive Immigration Reform. An unprecedented flood of calls and communications FROM FOREIGN CITIZENS POSING AS CONSTITUENTS has been launched by US based advocacy groups for ethnic interests. This is a blatant disregard for US sovereignty and would be repudiated by any other nation. When such people lobby our elected officials they should be registered as agents under the FARA law.

Within the last few weeks groups like LaRAza, LULAC, AILA, Change.org have mobilized an ILLEGAL CAMPAIGN to inundate US congressional offices with communications from non-citizens, from foreign residents and from people illegally residing within the US. This is all very well documented. As long as this outrageous lobbying continues there can be no impartial discussions of such bills.

3. Same sex marriage and immigration. Sen. Patrick Leahy has introduced legislation before the Committee that changes the definition of marriage and seeks to promote further immigration into our overburdened society. His deceptively named "Uniting American Families Act" should be firmly opposed because these are neither families in a conventional sense nor are a majority American citizens.

These are very turbulent times, and liberal forces (heavily influenced by foreign powers) are trying to form an unbeatable coalition. They will, if not stopped, send our country into a tragic downward spiral, beholden to divisive interests. Thus can only be stopped by a united action of Republican Senators and Representatives, joined by conscientious Democratic colleagues, willing to halt these legislative measures while in Committee.

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXXXXX