Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I cannot understand for the life of me why one of the greatest nations in the world allows this type of BS from south of the border. "

I share your puzzlement, had_enuf. If the invaders were college educated, English-speaking, business wizards who Could add value to our economy, pay taxes and support themselves, I could understand why the US government might look the other way.

But allowing 15 million uneducated, non-English speaking peasants without the ability to meet their own needs to squat here is really unbelievable. It borders on treason..... American citizens deserve protection from those that will erode our society into a 3rd-world nation!

If the invaders were indeed productive and intelligent, Mexico would find a way to keep such people from leaving the mother land! In addition, Democrats here would be all for border control and stopping illegal immigration if the invaders were likely to be the educated, more affluent types that vote Republican more often than not!

WE CAN WIN THIS BATTLE! WE MUST WIN THIS BATTLE! WE WILL WIN THIS BATTLE!
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

Quote Reptile:
    "In Tijuana last year, an American family visiting their country LEGALLY was robbed by Tijuana Police Officers."

I can identify with this, since my son was robbed by two of Mexico's finest police officers. My son, and two friends were visiting Tijuana a few years back. The officers came from nowhere, and demanded the three go with them. They set them down in what appeared to be a 1 room jail, and demanded all of their money. After getting it, one officer was distracted from noise outside, and another had to answer a phone. My son and all of his friends then ran like hell. They all met up at the border and vowed never to go back again. They werent causing any trouble so there was no reason for the police to stop them.
    REPTILE- I LIKE YOUR AVATAR. I LAUGH EVERYTIME I SEE BUSH'S SILLY GRIN.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12