Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

the latest post from illegalmex on al.com

I don't know folks, but I take this as a threat! Do ya think a few of you guys could come on over to www.al.com to the hoover forum and show whis guy that he is barking up the wrong tree? You ahve to sign up, but this guy really needs to be put in his place! He tries to get me to pull out the tissues, then does a complete turn around. Does anyone know how many illegals there are in our military? I do remember a few being naturalized while over there, but I think they had been in the process for a while. Does the military take illegal immigrants? I am curious now.

If you knew something about the military you would know that we are the best soldiers and we don't go around complaining like you. We are not going anywhere so might as well get used to seeing us around. In a few years we will be taking over your middle class jobs too.http://www.statesman.com/metrostate/con ... rdead.html

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish ... 1049.shtml
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Foreign nationals can serve in our armed forces. Many of the Filipinos in San Diego got residency that way.
    As for Hispanics being the best soldiers ,the war in the Falklands didn't bear that out and neither did Grenada.

I just made a post that should stir up some tempers......

They want radical views, I'll lay it RIGHT ON THE LINE.

Pinto Bean

I have not yet begun to fight.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

In response to the threatening post above I'd just like to say "God save us from an army of juan armed with leaf-blowers".

Does the US Military take illegal immigrants? No.

The US military does not allow illegal immigrants to serve in the armed forces. If one decided to serve, they would have to be here legally.

Dave
    US Marine
    --Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all.
    -Teddy Roosevelt

My son in law and my freinds kid are in the military. Plenty of illegals serve.

Come on folks who's the commander and cheat

www.bighornmusic.com/bushton/
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY