Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Sapperwes
    If I remember right didn't Clinton get into some trouble over the Chinesse
    doing the same thing
    I think Clinton's thing was he accepted gobs of money for his campaign from China,...then gave China a lot of our technology...
    Thanks Clinton....caused more of our jobs to leave!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Look guys........I could be 100% wrong here but I believe that a FOREIGN GOVERNMENT lobbying our Congress is ILLEGAL and unconstitutional.

That's my point and we should not allow that to happen without making a huge collective noise.

If I'm right then there is Judicial Watch and several other groups that might be willing to tackle it, especially with the brazen admission in print.
    you're not wrong ...

President George W Bush has stressed that "border security must adapt to the nation's changing needs".
    our Constitution does not provide for "changing needs" --
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

This foreign minister mentioned "what these workers contribute to the economy", yea right. I'd like to talk to this dope and tell him what they TAKE from the economy. They pick some dam strawberries and they in turn get free healthcare, free schooling for their kids, welfare for their American born children, free room and board when they are arrested
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

I've been trying to take a few quotes from that article and begin to pass it around the net.

I've decided to incorporate it into a letter to be faxed to Senators and Reps beginning Monday.

I've not written it yet but the idea is to say something to the effect:

> "am I to understand that you will no longer represent the American People but are the lackey for the Mex government?"

> quote from article & url incerted here

Anyone interested in it, let me know and I'll be glad to share it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

foreign ministers are to tend to 'foreign policy' -- NOT stick their nose in domestic matters, those are issues for the people and the states
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Now they have and now we have to.

What they should do simply doesn't matter to them. What they are doing MATTERS TO US. We have to let it be known that WE KNOW what they're up to and SMASH THEM.

Years ago, before this net thing, we would never have found out about this. They're just starting to learn that it's almost impossible to keep things hidden now......but they keep trying.

Let's let them know WE'VE GOT THEIR FOREIGN NUMBER!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GFC
    But Colombian Foreign Minister Carolina Barco said it was essential for Americans to understand how much Hispanic workers contributed to the economy.
    Why cant these same workers stay home and contribute to their own economy in Latin America. I dont get it.

Who is in control?

When you have a horses posterior of an El Presidente as with Vincente Bush whose brainchlids called NAFTA and CAFTA so badly upset the balance of trade, all the hungry, poor masses yearning to breathe the free and wealthy gringo air (sarcasm) made a mad dash for the taco bell north of the border (remember the old taco bell commercials...but with a twist here). Comrade Bush with his vision of a Global Manifesto fueled the supply of cheap, compiliant labor to big and small businesses who repaid the favor by supplying money and candlit dinners with ladies of the evening to our oh so ethical elected representatives of the people. Some things never change.

Who is in control?

When you have a horses posterior of an El Presidente as with Vincente Bush whose brainchlids called NAFTA and CAFTA so badly upset the balance of trade, all the hungry, poor masses yearning to breathe the free and wealthy gringo air (sarcasm) made a mad dash for the taco bell north of the border (remember the old taco bell commercials...but with a twist here). Comrade Bush with his vision of a Global Manifesto fueled the supply of cheap, compiliant labor to big and small businesses who repaid the favor by supplying money and candlit dinners with ladies of the evening to our oh so ethical elected representatives of the people. Some things never change.

Let's be fair here. Bush didn't create NAFTA/CAFTA/FTAA
    This plan was created years ago. The Globalization set-up began after WWII.

Bush 1 pushed NAFTA
    Clinton got it done
    Clinton pushed CAFTA
    Bush got it through
    Bush is pushing FTAA
    who's going to get it through?

Let's call a spade a spade or..........a taco a taco
    Bush is only one spoke on the wheel.

Don't forget that NOTHING COULD HAPPEN WITHOUT CONGRESS! They're more at fault than any president. They could have stopped everything.
    The reason why our brilliant founding fathers created 3 branches was to be able to slap each one down when necessary.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast