Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Latina woman Robs four banks in Northren Virginia

XXX

I saw her!!! It was amazing and she's driving the police crazy!

Is she legal we wonder?

Welcome to ALIPAC!!

See if you can find out if she is illegal, ok? Then let us know.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I saw the same thing. WHAT AN IDIOT! In plain view of the camera. We need to find out her status. Of course, I guess they don't know WHO she is so it might be kind of hard to determine that!!! DUH!!!

Welcome, thelmahopkins.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

California or ground zero of the invasion
    They now have identified the woman but nothing about her immigration status. I'll just give a link to the article. Another case for detective Bootsie to look into.

http://www.10news.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's FUNNY, Brian. I had actually written her name down to investigate!! Then, I decided that, since this was in Northern Virginia, it would be as easy as one around here where I have a FEW connections anyway. And besides, I stick with the BIG CASES. Just a little penny ante bank robbery, I leave for the amateurs! Especially one who so stupid, she talks on her cellphone while she's doing it!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

well this is not late breaking news - but she was arrested today and she is 19 years old. also thank you for your welcome- my real name is rebecca- I just couldnt get in on my old password

I saw the arrest, Rebecca! I listened real closely to see if they said whether she was legal or not but never heard. They DID say she was attending a community college which makes it even more important to me to know whether she is an illegal who is getting in-state tuition rates in Virginia!! We'll keep watching this one.