Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South Americans see Fox as the problem in latin america

actually it is 12:15pm over here in boston. I was just chatting with a friend of mine from Uruguay about how we are glad to see South America standing up to Fox. How dare he talk about poverty in latin america. The poverty rate in latin america as a whole is now at 41%-for all of latin america. Half of Mexico's population(50%) is living in poverty and I assume that is not counting the 20-40 million illegal aliens from Mexico currently living in the U.S. I know in Chile, most people are not aware of the fact that Vicente Fox has pimped 20-40 million of Mexico's uneducated and indigent off on the U.S. Most people in Chile laugh when I tell them what is going on over here - with the mexican activists(yes, they are mexican activists not latinos activists) Every single country in South America as well as central america KNOWS that the U.S. did not steal the southwest from Mexico and that we bought it from them. Most of the south americans are unaware that Mexican activists in america are creating race issues(something south america hates-along with cultural segregation and seperation movements) In South America, race is generally not an issue and people like LUlac, la raza would be thought of as trash if they were to try spouting their communist-seperatist rhetoric over there. It is nice to see that finally South America is standing up to bush and fox. Now, I dont care for Chavez. I am really hoping the chileans along with the rest of the continent will expose and embarrass fox. Mexico has always been the big rift between south america and the U.S. They are always causing problem, telling lies, etc. Mexico is starting to see countries like Chile making them look like idiots economically, academically, etc. Everytime there is a problem in South America, he and his little cronies will tell latin american tv that it is due to race issues and whenever the people protest and/or question their government -bush and fox refer to them as communists, leftists, etc. I guess this is because unlike the poor and uneducated illegal immigrants from MExico, they realize the south american people are educated, and will not believe everything they say . They see that the people in south america can not be manipulated by them and that they are not easily charmed by Bush and Fox's praise of achievements in south america. Bush and Foxy both need to go

"why is it they blame the deaths of the illegal alien crossers from mexico(who die in the desert) on the american people."

Their pat answer is: It is current US border policy that forces these people to deeper, remote areas where they are more likely to die because of the terrain or harsh environment.

What this translates to: We want an open border where anyone who wants to enter the US, can do it legally. Ideally, we'd like air conditioned buses waiting for them at the ports of entry that can whisk them off to their desired destination.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

EXACTLY, mapwife! We MUST provide them with all of the luxuries that they have come to expect. After all, that's why they are coming here. They want US, the American taxpayer, to subsidize these lovely facilities so that we can make their journey more pleasant!!!

SO SORRY but we will NOT accomodate them!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

and here is what is being said about us for feeling that way.

http://boards.brownpride.com/showflat.p ... ost1865960
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bootsie I am as fed up with about the Race card- Notice how white is a dirty word and brown is noble and pure? but they are not racist?

a hondurean - told me I was racist or as he said Raschist-
    he had a smile on his face like he had played the big trump card and now I was going to cave,
    I said you're racist too, we are all racist. there was shock on his face- it wasnt going to work

I am furious that they come to our country and manipulate"" you are racist" , while taking everything they can get- and unforntunately a lot of americans chime in-calling anyone who talks about illegal immigration racist- I think most are so cowed by the race card -
    in my biulding - here in Tigard - ground zero for portland's invasion-
    a mexican family of 6 tried to move into an apt - they lied and forgot to tell the manger about the three children-
    so six in a two bedroom is against oregon law's
    when the manager told him he coudlnt do that : this mexican who speaka no english told him " YOU DISCRIMINATE"
    They were evicted -all that meant is they moved to the slum across the street where the mexicans put their speakers in the doorway and blast eveyone-

Oh, Gosh, thelmahopkins--that is just MADDENING. CANNA SPEAKA DE ENGLISH but knows the word DISCRIMINATE??? I tell you--we are suffering from the worst case of reverse discrimination I could imagine. And, it's coming at US from ALL SIDES. The race card is just used willy-nilly for ANYTHING that doesn't go their way.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie - I just brushed cat hair off my keyboard and lost my post!
    this race card thing is being played out - aggressively I might add all over the world-
    they found something that works and many whites are using it against other whites too- and when I use the word white -I mean oh I dont know something approximating a pale beige color or light sand color-
    Did you take note of the pakistanni president accusing the First world( thats us and europe) of DISCRIMINATION after the earthquakes-
    I wanted to slap him all the way to India
    note: mr. Paki Prez- If you educate your work force- stop oppressing you're women through murder and rape- you might have a middle class- guess what ? we still have a middle class - why would we of the first world want to help a country where murder and oppression and ignorance are rampant?
    and it was this educated class that helped after hurricane Katrina -
    when someone says racist- fine I dont have a problem with that so It wont work as a tool to silence me.

PALE BEIGE OR LIGHT SAND COLOR!!! I AM CRACKING UP!!! I just LOVE that, thelmahopkins!!!

I MISSED the Pakistani President using the RACE CARD after the earthquake. Wonder where I was??? And, yes--today anyway, we still have a middle class. A SHRINKING one but a middle class nonetheless!

Re: South Americans see Fox as the problem in latin america

Quote Originally Posted by sonali
    Most of the south americans are unaware that Mexican activists in america are creating race issues(something south america hates-along with cultural segregation and seperation movements)
    (Emphasis my own)

Sonali,
    I'm a full blooded American activist against illegal immigration and I never thought Americans were involved in the same thing.
    Please read: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-13007.html

What are your thoughts on this?

Hi Again Testament !

I responded to your other post. Forgive me for interrupting here, but I've got to talk to you. It's about that Avatar. That's the scariest thing I've seen since you were last here!!

For such a peaceful activist, you sure do have a scarey avatar !! Just curious, what's the message !?

Anyway, once again, welcome back, and since there's about 1 1/2 hrs left of the Thanksgiving holiday.....Happy Thanksgiving !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast