Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good 'ol CNN...

They are going to showcase the Shenandoah, PA incident. Nice. Varrio Hawaiian Gardens gang ring a bell?

I'll bet you fifty cents they don't show the fate of Jordin Paulder and Dani Countryman. They won't touch VOIAC or show the FBI's "wanted for murder" list either. NO WAY.

More horses*it "journalism from CNN. They should show ALL aspects of "Latino in America" to include the fraud, DUI, rape, murder, gangs, drug wars, etc. comitted by Latino illegal aliens. Wimps.

If I am wrong about their next segment, I will post a retraction. Doubt I'll have to.

Not one mention of Public aide received.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I missed the first part last night but after I watched it I got the feeling that latinos want to be separate from Americans. They want to keep their own culture, their own language, have their own movies since they go much more often than we do, their own church services and activities and to be with their own kind. They have no intention of assimulating and are not happy if their children do assimulate.

The story about the girl that was separated from her mother when she was a young child had suffered from depression and had a child at a young age. Any child would be deeply scarred by the separation and I do blame it on the mother for breaking up the family and leaving her child(ren) behind. The story said she had brothers but failed to mention where they were born or their ages or if they were left behind. Also where is dad? There is no role model for children in this story. It is a broken family. Their problems are not our fault as it was caused by the mothers choices and GREED. Since the mother was working three jobs to survive I sincerely hope that mom found out the grass is not greener here. She would have been better off staying in her own country and taking care of her child(ren). They also tried to put the blame on American girls for having more freedom than latino girls. Most American girls don't go out and get pregnant at very young ages or even have serious relations at the age this girl did. My kids would have been in deep doo doo. They were also raised to know that this is wrong.

Sorry if I didn't remember some of the details like ages but it was late when I watched this and way past my bedtime.

did you notice when Soledad asked the question about the girl knowing it was a crime to have a fake SS#
    and what the lady's answer was. im just working, or something like that.
    didnt even answer the question.

Just like a politician, huh?

Where were the fathers of the kids these teens had?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just started watching the special. I have seen promos for this for a couple of weeks. I think the Heritage day thing is pretty stupid. People should focus on being Americans. Right now they are talking about a Mexican who was beaten to death in Shenandoah, PA. The sad thing about the media is that they always focus on the racism towards minorites by whites but never on the incidents of racism towards whites by other races.

I have read the previous comments. I figured CNN would only focus on liberal-pro illegal Latinos/Hispanics. About focusing on the proud American Hispanic patriots who believe in getting by on their merits not their race.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

was on the show last nite, how pico rivera cali is now some kind of mayberry-like town USA.well let me tell you, it wasnt in 1980. just as most LA suburbs at the time, gang infested. and then the focus goes to a girl and her family that moved there from torrance, where i lived then, the father tells of how torrance is a bad area now. well, then it was a sleepy city that rolled up the sidewalks at 8pm. solidad should focus on baldwin park. i cant see that place much better than a latino hell today.the media lies soooo bad. these tv folks outta walk the streets after dark in some blighted ares of so called "maberry LA" suburbs, not like the sugar smeared picture they paint ill tell you. i call BS.

Call me old fashioned but I wanted to put a decent shirt on the young girls that were featured on the show. Girls in their young teen years should have a little modesty. No wonder there is such a high pg rate with them.

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Just another pile pf garbage CNN (now ONN) pro illegal alien, pro amnesty and pro open borders pile of horse dung sob story.....
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

draindog wrote,
    these tv folks outta walk the streets after dark in some blighted ares of so called "maberry LA" suburbs, not like the sugar smeared picture they paint ill tell you. i call BS.
    You sure got that right. I often thought how neat it would be to take and drop off the politicians that talk garbage and misleading information concerning the plights of certain areas and what people in those areas have to actually put up with because of their turning a blind eye for their own political benefit. It would be neat to drop them (the politicians) or in this case the media journalists off in these neighborhoods after dark, take their cell phones from them and tell them to find their way home.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast