Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you, I have heard from friends that the interview with 700 club came out well. I usually do a lot of interviews with the Spanish Media. So it it nice to do an interview in English. Hopefully the English media is starting to wake up to the fact that we have very bad problems and all do to illegal aliens in our country.

Blessings,

Lupe

We are soooo happy to have you here with us Lupe. You have been very kind to us at your website. We are lucky to have leaders like you and Frank that are true friends and great fighters in this cause.

I know how much you have had to endure like we all do, but I just can't seem to stop wanting to hug you and tell you how much we luv ya Lupe.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't forget you still owe me that Margarita next year. As for the name calling, they have stopped calling me racist and now call me "Melinche". I hope I am spelling her name right. Melinche was the indian lover of Cortez. The La Raza people have been cursing her name for over 500 years. Thank God I am a prayer warrior and can rebuke their curses of me and our great nation. But the parade in Los Angeles that Ted Hayes hosted was one of the most horrifying event I have been in. I was in the lead car. The people in the black ninja masks and carrying the red flags were screaming out my name and were screaming out "Melinche, Melinche" Thank God for the LAPD, they were a wall between us. At other events we have been to, the local police usally let those animals get very close to us. I have already told my daughters, I am not going to let them chase me anymore. I will hold my ground. If that means going to jail for punching some of these guys, so be it. My daughter won't let my grand-daughters go with me anymore. I have been chased one to many times for her liking. I know the Minutemen would not let anything happen to me. And Dear, Dear Frank saved my life in Campo, CA last year. I will be happy when this election is over. I will spend the first weekend at the border with the rest of the Minutemen.

Blessing to you William, may God keep you safe.

Lupe "Ostolia" Moreno

LUPE...WELCOME!
    Happy you here with us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you, I will try to join you more often. I am always gone or I can't get to my computer until after 9:00 p.m. my time. I would really like to encourge everyone not to give up. It makes me feel good to know that Americans everywhere are fighting to help save this nation.

Blessings,

Lupe "Ostolia" Moreno

"Evil Flourishes When Good Men Do Nothing"

Hi Lupe! Welcome. I look forward to seeing you around often.

I hope to have a little bit more time to be able to email more often. Sometime I get a little overwhelmed with all the pans I have in the fire. But we have a great big job to do if we are to save this nation. I counted too long on elected officials to be good men and save us. Now we must fight that much harder to turn back the tide of distruction that faces this great nation. We have a responsibility and obligation to those who fought and died to safe guard the freedoms we enjoy.

Blessings,

Lupe "Ostolia" Moreno/MInutewoman
    President Latino Americans for Immigration Reform

Welcome Lupe! It's a great pleasure to have you here . I am sure that you will feel at home here. We have some wonderful Americans here at alipac. I'm glad to have you with us.
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

I hope to spend some time here, when I get a chance. I will have to read up on William's rules. I don't want to get bounced. I have a little bit of a temper and am known just to say things too plainly. So I will be careful and enjoy reading people's comments throughout the USA.

Blessings,

Lupe

Hi Lupe and welcome. Hope you can visit and post here often. I really like the LAIR website and have visited the forums a few times.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast