Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am glad you like the Web site. Thank God for Frank (Francisco)George my web master. If it wasn't for him I would not have a web site. He takes care of it. Never in his wildest dreams he has told me, did he think when meeting me that I would change his life. I meet him in Naco, Az on the first 3 days of the original Minuteman Project. I was limping around the desert trying not to be in anyones way and we were assigned to the same area to watch. I had hurt myself in Feb. 2005 and the cast had just come off. I was in so much pain, but felt if I was talking people into going to Az and they were going to be in danger, I had better get my butt over there too. It was as if God put us together. We both spoke Spanish, we both are very patriotic, love this nation, and are willing to put our lives on the line to save it. We have been to the border numerous times together (The border is totally out of control and is controled by the drug smugglers.) I don't think the drug smugglers want any Minutemen or Minutewomen dead though, it would bring them a lot more trouble and attention then they want. It is the Communist, Anarchiest and ACLU that want to hurt us. We were ambushed one beautiful California night at the border. Thank God for those who had their guns. They saved us. I am going to have to go figure out how to use one, before I go near one though. Like I said Frank has been a God Sent to me. I use to do all the Spanish interviews for our movement, so was always very busy. I am still busy, but Frank and now other Latinos help me do the interviews. Which is totally great, because I was always fighting these battles by myself.

Blessings,

Lupe "Ostolia" Moreno/Minutewoman
    President Latino Americans for Immigration Reform

Lupe,

It is a very good website and forum. I wouldn't know the first thing about setting either up. That is wonderful that you have served with the Minutemen on the border. I would have liked to over the past 14 months since becoming involved in this cause but I'm so far away and am a single parent of two minors that I don't have the time or funds to travel that far.

California is a beautiful State. I lived there for approx. 8 1/2 years as a child between the ages of 3-11. This was at least three decades ago and I've never been back for a visit. I lived in Lompoc.

I'm going to check out the LAIR forums again soon. Have been so busy lately.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Hi Lupe,
    If it's safe to do on here let me know when you plan to return to Campo and I will be out there as well! It would be a pleasure to meet you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Annie,

Anything you do helps us. Each one of us doing something helps. Those who can not go to the border can write, email and fax not only our elected officials, but also newpapers. My sister lives 500 from the border, but illegal immigration effects her community. Her 13 years old son was murdered by an illegal alien! She started writing her newspaper and at first they would not even actknowledge there was a problem. Now she emails me all the time that her story was published. And that other Latino/Mexican Americans are writing and asking that something be done about illegal immigration. I am only two hours from the border and sometimes it is hard for me to get down there. Right now that gas prices are so high, it even hurts. But, now that people are trying to hurt me. (I have two radical La Raza people who follow me to events all the time), my friends no longer let me drive down a lone. We always go as a group. Please pray for the The Minutemen and Minutewomen who are there all year round. That really helps.

Blessings,

Lupe

MountainDog,

Now that this election is over I will be heading to the border real soon. Just let me get my bearings and I will let you know. I hear we are doing another rally in LA in the next two weeks. If you are up this way, it would be an honor to stand and march with you.

Blessings,

Lupe

Thanks for the invite Lupe but I am an old country boy and a bit of a recluse, the only way to get me to LA would be to hog tie me and drag me up there.
    However I am a former Marine Nam vet and in this area there are two folks who live on the border, one is also former Marine and the other was Army Airborn who was wounded in Nam.
    None of us like crowds but if we can help set up security for you just let me know when and where, in a PM if you like and we will see what we can set up to help protect you, there are usually many people from LA who come down on the weekends to help guard the border here so we will have help.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123