Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Latino Citizens Can Help Make Laws Like SB 1070 Unnecessary

By John W. Lillpop

With so many Hispanic citizens in a state of befuddlement over Arizona’s SB 1070, isn’t it time to demand that this demographic get serious in battling illegal immigration, regardless of the racial make-up of the aliens?

Everyone knows that the overwhelming majority of illegal aliens in the United States is Hispanic.

Given the fact that illegal immigration is a major problem to the economic, social, and cultural well being of America, besides being a chink in homeland security armor, why in the hell are so many American citizens named Rodriquez, Garcia, Chavez, and the like so reticent about speaking out against illegal aliens?

Why is La Reza not organizing million-senor marches through downtown Los Angeles to demand that the borders be sealed off and those here illegally be deported?

What if the illegal population was overwhelmingly Chinese? Would La Reza and the Hispanic community be advocating on behalf of invaders if said aliens spoke Mandarin Chinese rather than Spanish?

What if workers from China were to invade America and be willing to pick fruit and cut lawns for a small percentage of the wage demanded by Latino illegal aliens, thereby replacing Latino aliens as the source for cheap labor?

Would Hispanics oppose SB 1070 if Arizona’s illegal alien population was mostly Chinese?

The point is that illegal immigration is wrong and harmful when committed by Hispanics or any other ethnic group. It is also true that when a particular racial group dominates the illegal alien crowd as Hispanics do in America, racial profiling is not only an acceptable government response, but absolutely mandatory in order to protect the rights and lives of all citizens!

Worried about being targeted in Arizona just because you are Hispanic?

Then get off your tush and join the rest of America in the effort to prevent and reverse the dreaded curse of illegal immigration.

When you spot an illegal alien, call ICE and report the invader. Write your elected officials and demand enforcement of our borders and laws.

Or are you one who believes that illegal immigration is not a problem if the invader happens to be Latino?

Mexico

Mexico is 100% of the Problem. Really nothing to do with the rest of the western hemisphere's hispanic/latin people. Mexico is an extreme danger to the U S and its citizens...

Who is John Lillpop? It seems he is trying to write authoratatively about illegal immigration but doesn't know how to spell, "La Raza," and then asks a really naive question such as the following:

Why is La Reza not organizing million-senor marches through downtown Los Angeles to demand that the borders be sealed off and those here illegally be deported?
    This John Lillpop doesn't seem to understand that La Raza is the engine running this whole illegal immigration, push fro amnesty, militant pro-amnesty marches from the Northern side of the border???

John Lillpop needs to do a little more homework if he wants to be considered credible. The spirit of his piece is spot on, but....we all know how deeply embedded the race factor/caste system is in the Hispanic culture and too many people of Hispanic ancestory are more afraid of being called a "vendido" by other Hispanics than they are interested in standing up for the sovereignty of the USA and fair treatment of their fellow U.S. citizens of all colors.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Re: Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Mexico is 100% of the Problem. Really nothing to do with the rest of the western hemisphere's hispanic/latin people. Mexico is an extreme danger to the U S and its citizens...
    I see where many people here have been touting the strictness of Mexico's illegal immigration laws and how strictly they enforce them and that we should do the same, but where in the hell do they think all of these other illegal immigrants are coming from? Illegals from Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, etc. are being given a free pass to go thru Mexico directly into the USA.

If Mexico was so strict...these people would have been apprehended within Mexico's boundaries before ever reaching the USA. Which, judging by their large numbers here, doesn't seem to be the case.

I believe Mexican immigration laws are race and nationality specific. In other words, it is only implemented in full force against Whites and/or U.S. citizens for the "ransom" factor. They aren't going to get much attention or cash back on jailing a Guatemalen...they're NOT COST EFFECTIVE to arrest, jail and attempt to deport, but..."bag" a U.S. citizen or a White European and now "we're talkin'. $$$$$

The USA needs to put some strict sanctions against Mexico, much like we did against Cuba to make them start cleaning up their own backyard, before expecting anymore help from the USA. Mexico needs to start taking FULL responsibility for their participation in aiding and abetting criminals from all over the world in entering the USA illegally!!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

That's true JBParrothead. Here are some statistics that might help everyone understand the demographics of illegal immigration:

The illegal immigrant population of the United States in 2008 was estimated by the Center for Immigration Studies to be about 11 million people, down from 12.5 million people in 2007.[2] According to a Pew Hispanic Center report, in 2005, 57% of illegal immigrants were from Mexico; 24% were from other Latin American countries, primarily from Central America;[3] 9% were from Asia; 6% were from Europe; and 4% were from the rest of the world.[3]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_im ... ted_States

It is is wrong to accuse Mexico as the sole problem. While they are responsible for 57% of all illegal immigration into the US, another 24% come in from other Latin American countries including Central and South America, which combined is 81% of the illegal immigration problem in the US, which presumably comes in largely over the Southern Border.

But still another 19% is from the rest the world. So no one country or one ethnic or nationality group can be blamed. It is a fair question to ask American Hispanics because much of the aiding and abetting, harboring and networking for jobs occurs through relatives and associates of family members in the United States. I think we need to reassure American Hispanics and Latinos that we understand the predicament they're in, and with their support at the ballot box and of legislations, we can help them help us solve a problem that affects all US citizens.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

From the source article

A daily collection of tidbits, rants, satire and outrageous opinions from the abused mind of John W. Lillpop.
    http://voiceoflillpop.blogspot.com/2010 ... chive.html
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

Lillipop is wrong to accuse Mexico as the sole problem. While they are responsible for 57% of all illegal immigration into the US, another 24% come in from other Latin American countries including Central and South America, which combined is 81% of the illegal immigration problem in the US, which presumably comes in largely over the Southern Border.

Actually, I did not even mention Mexico in the piece. It's all about Hispanic citizens, Americans who are not taking America seriously.

Who the hell is "JBParrothead"?

Does he not understand a rhetorical question when he reads one?

The last sentence of my article says it all: "Or are you one who believes that illegal immigration is not a problem if the invader happens to be Latino? "
    Savvy?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Mexico

[quote="JBParrothead

[i]If Mexico was so strict...these people would have been apprehended within Mexico's boundaries before ever reaching the USA. Which, judging by their large numbers here, doesn't seem to be the case. [/i]

Who the hell is Parrothead? Does he know anything about how Mexico handles illegal aliens?

Perhaps he should do a little research before making silly comments.

Research would reveal this about Mexico's treatment of Latino illegals:

As reported, in part, at yahoo.news, (1):

“MEXICO CITY – Amnesty International called the abuse of migrants in Mexico a major human rights crisis Wednesday, and accused some officials of turning a blind eye or even participating in the kidnapping, rape and murder of migrants.

“The group's report comes at a sensitive time for Mexico, which is protesting the passage of a law in Arizona that criminalizes undocumented migrants.

“Rupert Knox, Amnesty's Mexico researcher, said in the report that the failure by authorities to tackle abuses against migrants has made their trip through Mexico one of the most dangerous in the world.

"Migrants in Mexico are facing a major human rights crisis leaving them with virtually no access to justice, fearing reprisals and deportation if they complain of abuses," Knox said

“Central American migrants are frequently pulled off trains, kidnapped en masse, held at gang hideouts and forced to call relatives in the U.S. to pay off the kidnappers. Such kidnappings affect thousands of migrants each year in Mexico, the report says.

“Many are beaten, raped or killed in the process.

“One of the main issues, Amnesty says, is that migrants fear they will be deported if they complain to Mexican authorities about abuses.

“At present, Article 67 of Mexico's Population Law says, "Authorities, whether federal, state or municipal ... are required to demand that foreigners prove their legal presence in the country, before attending to any issues."

“The Interior Department said the government has taken some steps to combat abuses and Mexico's legislature is working to repeal Article 67 "so that no one can deny or restrict foreigners' access to justice and human rights, whatever their migratory status."

“The Amnesty report said one female migrant told researchers that Mexican federal police had forced her group off a train and stolen their belongings. Forced to walk, she said, she was subsequently attacked by a gang and raped.â€

Parrothead wrote: Who is John Lillpop? It seems he is trying to write authoratatively about illegal immigration but doesn't know how to spell, "La Raza," ---

True, I cannot spell La Raza. However, I can spell authoritatively, something that appears beyond Parrothead!

there are legal immigrant latino's who support Arizona's new law but they seem to withhold their views. it pisses me off. they can make a big difference. i mean generally there are other ethnicity who are here illegally but it is obvious hispanics make up 99.9% of illegal aliens. i mean to keep jumping and climbing the borders every day and night as well as by a truckload, that's an estimate of 5,000 to 10,000 daily! it doesn't equate with asians, europeans and even africans. this needs to stop. i welcome immigrants , an a product of an immigrant with an American Citizenship but i don't tolerate nor do i condone abusing our borders either.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast