Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by xchange
    there are legal immigrant latino's who support Arizona's new law but they seem to withhold their views. it pisses me off. they can make a big difference. i mean generally there are other ethnicity who are here illegally but it is obvious hispanics make up 99.9% of illegal aliens. i mean to keep jumping and climbing the borders every day and night as well as by a truckload, that's an estimate of 5,000 to 10,000 daily! it doesn't equate with asians, europeans and even africans. this needs to stop. i welcome immigrants , an a product of an immigrant with an American Citizenship but i don't tolerate nor do i condone abusing our borders either.
    Many legal latinos will not publicly state their positions because they don't want to be on the receiving end of the violent reactions of the pro-amnesty crowd. BUT we DO vote against any form of amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by saveamerica
    Lillipop is wrong to accuse Mexico as the sole problem. While they are responsible for 57% of all illegal immigration into the US, another 24% come in from other Latin American countries including Central and South America, which combined is 81% of the illegal immigration problem in the US, which presumably comes in largely over the Southern Border.

Actually, I did not even mention Mexico in the piece. It's all about Hispanic citizens, Americans who are not taking America seriously.

Who the hell is "JBParrothead"?

Does he not understand a rhetorical question when he reads one?

The last sentence of my article says it all: "Or are you one who believes that illegal immigration is not a problem if the invader happens to be Latino? "
    Savvy?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Saveamerica, as explained in my message to you, that was my mistake which I have since corrected.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

there are legal immigrant latino's who support Arizona's new law but they seem to withhold their views. it pisses me off. they can make a big difference. i mean generally there are other ethnicity who are here illegally but it is obvious hispanics make up 99.9% of illegal aliens. i mean to keep jumping and climbing the borders every day and night as well as by a truckload, that's an estimate of 5,000 to 10,000 daily! it doesn't equate with asians, europeans and even africans. this needs to stop. i welcome immigrants , an a product of an immigrant with an American Citizenship but i don't tolerate nor do i condone abusing our borders either.
    Yes, I truly believe that, but lets keep in mind that many are in q unique position with relatives all around, not always nice people, who have moved in, taken over their lives, brought all the riff-raff with them that many left to get away from by coming here in the first place, and it reminds me of Chevy Chase movies where the relative and his family show up for Christmas and another one follows them around on their vacation? You know the ones I'm talking with Randy Quaid? In addition, there is some danger if they resist, so while we need to encourage American Hispanics and Latinos to stand up and speak out, we may need to be understanding if they want to do it at the ballot box or in polls or do it subtly, because they are in a very awkward positions. Of course they feel the same way we do, but many of them aren't in situations where they can speak or act freely, without some danger or family issues. They need our support, encouragement and understanding. They need to know that as Americans they CAN tell these people to get out of their homes and job market, and go home. In return, they need our protection. The AZ bill will provide them that.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Who the hell is "JBParrothead"?

Does he not understand a rhetorical question when he reads one?
    Seeing La Raza spelled over and over as "La Reza" took away from me recognizing a rhetorical question in the soup.

I was asking a real question, not a rhetorical one...I've never heard of John Lillpop and have no idea who that person is.

And as far as believing everything reported by Yahoo news...Yahoo as well as Google are sympathetic to illegals all the way around and the more dangerous and dramatic they can make the "poor illegals trek to the USA" sound, the more likely they will gain some sympathy for their lawlessness and their "right to be here."
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

99% seems way to high. More like 75%.

http://immigration.procon.org/view.reso ... eID=000845

I know illegal immigrants from Europe and Mexico who are here on overstayed visas and I wouldn't be surprised if most of the people who are not from MX are on overstayed visas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12