Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Latino enrollment up 18% Univ of Calif (unverified stat)

From NCLR facebook blog:

Percentage of 2011 Rise in applications to University of California system, DESPITE anti-immigrant efforts:

Asians up 5%
    Whites up 2%
    Blacks up 2%
    Latinos up 18% =]

WooHoo!!!!!! saludos and CONGRATULATIONS Raza!!! This is only the beginning!!!

G-d bless
    Di-s bendiga

I wonder at who's cost
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

If the anchor baby fiasco is allowed to continue unabated, this will be the situation all over the country in just a few short years.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anti-"immigrant" efforts? Who is anti-"immigrant"? That is what I hate about these ethnocentrics they are such liars. Illegal aliens are not immigrants.

Now that the courts ruled in their favor and they get instate tuition this is no surprise. If Gil Cedillo gets his way and CA Dream Act passes look for it to double. Remember LuLac is advocating for the advancement of Latino Youth. All they have to do to qualify is attend a CA high school for 3 years. I expect a stanpede as every illegal sends their kids here.

Banned
    They need to void out any H/S diploma given to an illegal and void out all college credits and degrees issued to illegals. If California gives illegals tuition aid then the Feds need to start to cut off funding to that state.