Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All I know is that the exact same thing happened in CA - that is why CA is in the shape it is in.

With all of the Hispanic pro-open borders state legislators it has been impossible to get an E-Verify law on the books here.

If you don't think the majority of Hispanics vote for open border candidates or Dem's then go to NumbersUSA and go to each state and look at the State legislators and even those in Congress and the Senate.

If there is a Hispanic sur name - check the voting grade. I would bet you 90% of the time it is a D or F. 10% a C-.

Check it out. Count how many Hispanic named state legislators or congressmen / senators voting records get an F or D vs those with even a C. I bet you it is 10 to 1.

Banned

Where Is the Congressional White caucus?

Latino this,Latino that,Latino,Latino Latino !!!!! Enough already !!!! What about the Caucasians that are American Citizens and who also {Get this} SPEAK ENGLISH !!!! Where In the !%^*&^% Is the CONGRESSIONAL CAUCASIAN CAUCUS Who represents WHITE AMERICANS ? If you can answer this question let me know,because I don't know ANYONE In the Federal Government thet represents WHITE, ENGLISH SPEAKING, AMERICANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Myself, I think every citizen should have to show a Birth Certificate when registering to vote....especially since we have so many illegal and legal resisence in the U.S. which is good they did it the right way, BUT the fact is only U.S. citizens are aloud to vote and more precautions should be taken to reserve that right.
    I had to show it to get into the military. I had a high security clearance and they even contacted people I went to HS with and I hadn't seen them in 10 years...Showing a legitimate B/C is not an undue burden!!!
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Some Texans predict that the "Latino giant" won't fully flex its political might until 2012. Some say 2014. Others see the tough immigration law in Arizona moving the impact to this year. All agree that when Latinos arrive at the polls in huge numbers, the results won't please Republicans.

"I think they know that the day is coming," Camarillo said. "That's why they are coming up with obstructions, such as voter ID laws."
    This looks like typical propaganda to "scare" the Republican leadership away from immigration law enforcement and towards "incomprehensible" immigration reform. The second part of the quote gives it away. Requiring voters to provide proof of residence and identification is an "obstruction"?
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12