Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NEWBREED
    COME ON PPL US CITIZENS ARE NOT GOING TO BE LET GO FROM THEYRE JOBS JUST SO LATINOS CAN WORK. THEY ALL DO GET PAID THE SAME. ITS MORE LIKE A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE AND A WHO WORKS BETTER AND HARDER THING THAN A ......LETS JUST HIRE LATINOS THING. U SHOULD COMPLAIN IF LATNOS WERE JUST AT HOME SITTING ON THEYRE BUTTS ALL DAY WHILE U WORK. QUIT COMPLAINING AND GET WORKING. *YAWNS*
    Most of us here do work, and I'm not talking about rearranging mud or lifting heavy objects. We can use beasts of burden to do that, but apparently illegal aliens are also cheaper than the cost of oats and curry combs, and PETA doesn't complain if you overwork and illegal alien.

I am sick to death of the arguement that they are taking jobs that Americans will not do.

Americans will do the work. But Americans need to be paid a decent wage to do the work. Why should a company pay an American full price when they can rip everyone off by paying an illegal far less?
    Everyone wins in this scenerio except the American who finds himself unemployed. And I am sick of the greedy illegals, the greedy businesses and the greedy government who are all selling the American worker down the river.
    Oh, and by the way....
    when all of these illegals DO get amnesty...
    Do you really think they will continue to be willing to work for slave wages? Ummm I think NOT. They will insist on a decent living wage and when that happens they will be cast aside and a new batch of illegals will be brought in to do the work. And so it goes over and over and over.

COME ON PPL US CITIZENS ARE NOT GOING TO BE LET GO FROM THEYRE JOBS JUST SO LATINOS CAN WORK. THEY ALL DO GET PAID THE SAME.
    Really? Funny, illegals dragged the wages down for dry-walling here in San Diego by $5.00/hour......Same thing happened in Arizona......Besides, what happened to the argument that we are SAVING on the cost of housing because of CHEAP illegal labor.......We in California sure feel the effects of that

QUIT COMPLAINING AND GET WORKING. *YAWNS*
    Yeh.....Americans don't work hard, only Mexicans do........Which must explain why the USA is somewhere around 100 times better than Mexico. Next.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

COME ON PPL US CITIZENS ARE NOT GOING TO BE LET GO FROM THEYRE JOBS JUST SO LATINOS CAN WORK. THEY ALL DO GET PAID THE SAME. ITS MORE LIKE A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE AND A WHO WORKS BETTER AND HARDER THING THAN A ......LETS JUST HIRE LATINOS THING. U SHOULD COMPLAIN IF LATNOS WERE JUST AT HOME SITTING ON THEYRE BUTTS ALL DAY WHILE U WORK. QUIT COMPLAINING AND GET WORKING. *YAWNS*
    You know this for a fact NEWBREED? I was fired for refusing to sign Employment Verification Forms for illegal aliens. How did I know they were illegal? The VP of the company told me they were and then told me sign the forms and put them in the file. I refused - I was fired!!! As far as I know the illegal aliens with "updated documents" are still working there and from what I've discovered several more. Either way you cut it I WAS LET GO SO LATINOS CAN WORK. You want to blow smoke - try Marlboro!

If you have been reading the newspaper there has been a lot of articles about the increase in poverty and homelessness in United States. They do not mean poor illegals but American residents and citizens. Due to illegals taking jobs from Americans and driving down wages in many trades it is getting harder for many Americans to get and keep jobs. Just think of what jobs they have taken over and then what is left for those who never had a chance to go to college or university.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Oh, and by the way....
    Do you really think they will continue to be willing to work for slave wages? Ummm I think NOT. They will insist on a decent living wage and when that happens they will be cast aside and a new batch of illegals will be brought in to do the work. And so it goes over and over and over.
    Exactly...that is THE bottom line. They will no longer be satisfied with jobs that Americans "WON'T" do and wages that Americans can't afford. They will take the jobs that Americans "WILL" do, but they won't do it so cheap anymore! And more illegal labor will be "needed."

QUESTION: Do these employers who "NEED" this cheap labor offer year-round jobs or benefits? My guess is no for most. That means businesses get the cheap labor without providing any benefits, and the taxpayer then gets to foot the bill for their health and welfare!

Quote Originally Posted by kammie
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Oh, and by the way....
    Exactly...that is THE bottom line. They will no longer be satisfied with jobs that Americans "WON'T" do and wages that Americans can't afford. They will take the jobs that Americans "WILL" do, but they won't do it so cheap anymore! And more illegal labor will be "needed."

QUESTION: Do these employers who "NEED" this cheap labor offer year-round jobs or benefits? My guess is no for most. That means businesses get the cheap labor without providing any benefits, and the taxpayer then gets to foot the bill for their health and welfare!
    Hello kammie welcome.
    I think you have a handle on the way it works presently. The real agenda is growth at any cost. Rich elites that believe they can isolate themselves from the overpopulated, Balkanized, Third World hell where we will have to live are willing to ruin this nation. The economy is important, but it should serve us.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Translation:

I sit around all day in a haze brought about by listening to too many UC Berkeley professors. This intelligentsia fog prevents me from seeing the obvious fact that illegal mexicans do not "get paid the same" and are in fact slave labor.

But that's ok...mommy and daddy pay my tuition...
    The New America: Of the System, by the System and for the System

As soon as they get amnesty they will start lawsuits for having been treated unfairly. This is my prediction.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Construction jobs were the life blood in my community but since the illegal invasion, there is no life blood anymore, just long lines at the unemployment office for the legal American citizens who lost their jobs to illegals. We also had a RECORD NUMBER of home foreclosures in my county last year. Geez, I wonder if all of those laid off American construction workers just decided to go home and " sit on their lazy butts" and just let their homes go, or do ya think maybe, just maybe, they were REPLACED by the growing numbers of illegals who now practically own the construction sites? Anyone who says illegals do not steal our jobs are just blind idiots! My whole community is PROOF that they do!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast