Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Uhm, well, where is the one for blacks, whites and asians? And why would the news be any different?

This goes to show that cries of racism, for whatever the reason, are absurd. Ethnic groups identify because they are DIFFERENT, so why is it racist to point out racial differences, when they have a program for RACIAL DIFFERENCES?

I say go fox, point out that people are different! European Individualism, and Science, Democracy, etc are VERY DIFFERENT from Latin America or Africa, or even Asia.

FOX NEWS and NEWS CORP NOW HAS AN INVESTED FINANCIAL INTEREST IN CONTINUED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND AMNESTY.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    FOX NEWS and NEWS CORP NOW HAS AN INVESTED FINANCIAL INTEREST IN CONTINUED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND AMNESTY.

W
    Of course they do , Murdoch has stated it many times

He is only in it for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He sees the dollars coming in to telemundo and univision.

He also knows it won't hurt Bills or Sheps or Becks ratings in the least

In the business world I guess you would call this a smart investment , the guy has more billions then God , He could care less what we think , do or threaten

He's going to need every penny of that money to buy back his tiny rotten little soul. Good luck, Mr. Murdoch cause Jesus likes to barter.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Roofers on Fox"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I thought Sarah Palin was our friend.....until I found our she is a RINO and is for 'a path to citizenship' aka amnesty.

I thought Glenn Beck was our friend until I found out he supports the RINOs who are against us.

I thought FOX News was our friend until they began to court the Latinos and encourage the separation of the races.

Just who IS on our side anyway?
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    I thought Sarah Palin was our friend.....until I found our she is a RINO and is for 'a path to citizenship' aka amnesty.

I thought Glenn Beck was our friend until I found out he supports the RINOs who are against us.

I thought FOX News was our friend until they began to court the Latinos and encourage the separation of the races.

Just who IS on our side anyway?
    WE are on our side ...

it's american citizens vs special interests , and we will CRUSH the special interests ..

"CRUSH THEM!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12