Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHAT? I thought they wanted "Whitey" to vamoose!

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    WHAT? I thought they wanted "Whitey" to vamoose!
    ------------------------

A report released Friday says that Hispanic students have been segregated in Southern California schools not only for their ethnic origin but also because of factors like poverty and language.
    Do you think??????? When you do not and downright refuse to speak the same language as the rest of society it kind of separates you!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    A report released Friday says that Hispanic students have been segregated in Southern California schools not only for their ethnic origin but also because of factors like poverty and language.
    Do you think??????? When you do not and downright refuse to speak the same language as the rest of society it kind of separates you!
    As their intentions call for.
    ------------------------

The word pretend should be in front of the word poverty.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    (in their eye's) Compared to their former life in Mexico, they're far from poverty here.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    (in their eye's) Compared to their former life in Mexico, they're far from poverty here.
    I worked with their papers and I know for a fact that most lie and pretend to be living alone so they can get freebies.

Huh! This is pure propaganda. I have no idear where they get this "segregation" mahambajamba, seeing as how they nearly own Southern Californa, aside from small pockets of non-Hispanic segregated ethnic groups. I see they rack up the majority of drug arrests though. Doing dope puts folks in the poor house.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Does being $25 billion "in the hole" like they are on the Left Coast qualify as running out of other peoples money?

It will be interesting if that $500 million palace in LA they call a school closes when they run out of OPM and can't pay the PG&E bill.

I didn't say a happy moment...only interesting.
    Professor LaFong

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Invaders always find something to bitch about!
    What sucks NB is it's us they always bitch to or bitch about!
    Go bitch to mexico! Case you can't tell Americans are real tired of hearing it!
    They hear us, feel us and know that we want them out, they don't care. I can't help but wonder how they plan to maintain what we have built after OUR tax dollars run out.

They have yet to realize that as America goes, so does the tax funded: Welfare, Food Stamps, Section Eight Housing, Garbage collection and on and on. MEXICO part II/Back to square one: POVERTY, SQUALOR AND LAWLESSNESS for them
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast