Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Everytime Laura's husband is having problems they send Laura out because americans just love her, so the media says. She supports everything that he stands for.

Personally, I don't CARE what she thinks. I care about what "WE, THE PEOPLE" think.
    That's it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I don't know if she is part Mexican - but she just doesn't seem to have a grasp on reality. She always seems kinda out of it.

Once when she was in Mexico, someone asked her what she thought should be done about the border issue and she said, "Mexico is a beautiful country. George and I honeymooned here.'

I think she just repeats what she is told. It's kinda like, "Ok, mention immigration - repeat #37."

She also said when she finished college, she worked in a poor school district. 'That's where I learned that all people are the same."
    Another Stepford Wife? Actually, I really like Laura Bush. But I dont understand how she can put up with that idiot shes' married to.
    I doubt Laura has really been around, to be able to say "all people are the same."
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

She and Condoleezza both said they like the song.

I wished they would have asked them both....not if they liked it sang in Spanish....but

Do you agree with changing the name, and the lyrics of the song?

It's bad enough they sing it in Spanish, but they changed the title of the song, as well as the lyrics !!

Laura Bush Likes "Nuestro Himno"

Wake up, y'all! That statment from Laura Bush was given to the media for political purposes. See, Bush gets on TV and says he's against the national anthem being sung in Spanish. Then Laura gets on TV and says she's for it. On the one hand, the Republicans shore up their base with a strong "English-only" endorsement from Dubya. On the other hand, they use the President's wife to appease Latino voters who may have been bent out of shape. EVERYTHING, absolutely everything that you hear coming out of this administration is political. Haven't you learned not to trust it yet?

Oh, no doubt, Stuff.

I don't think Ms. Bush ever uttered a word someone didn't program in her.

I don't like or dislike her - I don't know her. I loathe what her husband and his family and friends are doing to our country - and the world at large.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's just the stupidest thing I've ever heard! All people are not the same...I value you my country, my constitution and what it stands for and I don't like being compared to the idiots in the streets demanding of a government in a country they don't belong in. I have much higher standards than that. If she were ever put out, and forced to live in poverty like alot of Americans have because they lost thier job to a Mexican, then she could share a valid opinion. My best advice to her, don't say it til you've lived it.. Go back to your your cushy Texas ranch with your illegal Mexican servents and ranch hands, and oh! Take your back stabbing husband with you!

I find it hysterical that the President knocked it, and rightfully so, and his women folk are speaking out against him. I guess he wasn't kidding when he said he enjoys being pushed around by women. Now if he would only hang around with some women who have some sense.

At the website teamamericapac.net, I read a report that the National Anthem was sung in Spanish several times at campaign stops during GWB's last Presidential campaign. Also, he has posted Spanish translations of the "Star Spangled Banner" on a White House web page.

Stuff, I heard him with my own ears when he said that if people want to sing the National Anthem they will have to sing it in English.

The Spanish version that they are singing now was just written. So I don't know where TeamAmerica got their information from. I'm a member of teamamerica, too, by the way.

It may be that they were singing teh REAL national anthem in spanish without rhyming (which was their reason for changing it) but I never heard of this before just now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast