Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Laura Ingraham: Huckabee Is A "Big Loser" On Immig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnS_SmJ9z1E

Audio discussion of Huck's plan to give in-state tuition to illegals on the Laura Ingraham radio show. She summarizes it nicely. And he's asked if as President, he'd give federal Pell grants to illegals, to which he waffles!!

So if you want your tax dollars to pay for illegals to get in-state tuition and even get federal Pell grants and federally guaranteed student loans (that is, if the illegal fails to pay the loan back, you and I pay for it), then vote for the Huckster!!

Also, I thought this was thought-provoking - it's one of the user comments to this audio on youtube:

"Huck is a traitorous, scamming joke, but his poll numbers are not fake. Huck truly is rocketing in support. We don't have the luxury of protest voting for a Hunter or a Ron Paul anymore. Follow Tancredo's advice and vote for Romney who is the best guy we have that actually has a chance in heck to beat Huckabee."
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Re: Laura Ingraham: Huckabee Is A "Big Loser" On I

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnS_SmJ9z1E

Audio discussion of Huck's plan to give in-state tuition to illegals on the Laura Ingraham radio show. She summarizes it nicely. And he's asked if as President, he'd give federal Pell grants to illegals, to which he waffles!!

So if you want your tax dollars to pay for illegals to get in-state tuition and even get federal Pell grants and federally guaranteed student loans (that is, if the illegal fails to pay the loan back, you and I pay for it), then vote for the Huckster!!

Also, I thought this was thought-provoking - it's one of the user comments to this audio on youtube:

"Huck is a traitorous, scamming joke, but his poll numbers are not fake. Huck truly is rocketing in support. We don't have the luxury of protest voting for a Hunter or a Ron Paul anymore. Follow Tancredo's advice and vote for Romney who is the best guy we have that actually has a chance in heck to beat Huckabee."
    That is what a few of us have been saying!! If everyone does not get behind Romney----we have a good chance of getting stuck with Huckabee or McCain (McCain is gaining a LOT of steam in New Hampshire, he may win).

In New Hampshire----the papers definitely are pro-illegal. They keep writing article after article praising McCain and article after article slamming Romney----and they do not allow any comments under the articles!!!

This is why the Iowa paper endorsed McCain as well----they are definitely pro-illegal. That is why they did not want any questions about immigration during their debates.

In regard to the Pell Grants---that would DEFINITELY be taking away from US citizens. They only allow X amount to be awarded for Pell grants each year. Once that money runs out, there is NO more until the next year!! For every illegal that would be awarded, that will take money away from a US citizen!!! (I worked in the Finance Dept at a college for 4 years).
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    ""Huck is a traitorous, scamming joke, but his poll numbers are not fake. Huck truly is rocketing in support. We don't have the luxury of protest voting for a Hunter or a Ron Paul anymore. Follow Tancredo's advice and vote for Romney who is the best guy we have that actually has a chance in heck to beat Huckabee."

This is exactly what I have been saying

Hunter and Paul don't have a chance (I know I'll get dinged for that)
    But bottom line

Stop and think about it

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    ""Huck is a traitorous, scamming joke, but his poll numbers are not fake. Huck truly is rocketing in support. We don't have the luxury of protest voting for a Hunter or a Ron Paul anymore. Follow Tancredo's advice and vote for Romney who is the best guy we have that actually has a chance in heck to beat Huckabee."

This is exactly what I have been saying

Hunter and Paul don't have a chance (I know I'll get dinged for that)
    But bottom line

Stop and think about it
    I have thought about it and we continue to have people like you saying he won't or can't win. I HOPE AND PRAY you are wrong.

I am still voting for Duncan Hunter because he is the man that should be our next president. I am tired of settling for second best or worse.
    <div>If you love this nation, please stop illegal immigration.</div>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by txkayaker
    I am still voting for Duncan Hunter because he is the man that should be our next president. I am tired of settling for second best or worse.
    Worse is without a doubt what you will get

I know full well that the Paul/Hunter supporters will never
    vote for anyone else

That is why I made my prediction on another thread that
    we will end up with Hillary , Huck , McCain or Rudi

I know most polls are skewed one way or another but you have
    Hunter polling at 1 % and Paul at 3-5%

Where are the voters going to come from to move these guys up?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by txkayaker
    Amen txkayaker, stick to your GUNS, we ALL need to vote our conscience and let the chips fall where they may!

The primaries are designed to let the party leadership know where the PEOPLE want it to go. If we DON'T vote for what we believe, how will they ever get the message?

They just released the current polling results from Iowa:

Huckabee 30%
    Romney 28%
    Thompson 12%
    McCain 10%
    Guliani 6%

Here are the current NATIONAL polling results:

Guliani 20%
    Huckabee 19%
    McCain 19%
    Romney 10%
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I voted for Pat Buchanan every time he ran. I'm glad I did the front runners are all the same in my book and if people don't wake we'll have the same old same old again. Huskster is not going to win anything that pea brained jester.

Ive heard that Huckabee has lied about have a degree in Theology. Does anyone know if this is true. My church went wild over him at first but now they are suspicious of him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast