Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Law? How Quaint!

The Law? How Quaint!

Victor Davis Hanson

“Change you can believe inâ€
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

GR
    Oh America got change alright.

Obama "changes" what he says about each thing he speaks on every time he speaks.

[quote]“Every worker has a right to be paid fairly, whether documented or not.â€
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

I had the pleasure of meeting a fellow reading his Bible one Sunday morning about a year ago in a parking lot. We started talking and I asked where he was from? He told me Chechnya, Georgia? somewhere there abouts, can't recollect right now, but, he told me of what it was like growing up behind the Iron Curtain. He told me how his family was Christian and how that placed hardships on the family. The children were ignored or beat by the teachers as Christians were thought to be against the great magnificent state. Jobs were doled out differently, and some other things as well. He also told me that if a crime happened on the street, someone tried to jack you up and steal something, if there was a cop anywhere around and you told the cop, the cop would beat you over the head with a stick and then if they caught the perp, they would beat them up as well.

There could be no crime behind the curtain.