LAWMAKERS THUMB THEIR NOSES AT VETERANS
Republicans and Democrats alike
Ref:
http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ldier+hire

The following TRUE STORY applies to offshore outsourcing of tech jobs to foreign nationals - HOWEVER the same applies to CITIZENS (including and especially) VETERANS who are victims of jobs going to ILLEGAL ALIENS.

India now owns of our 1.6 million of our technical jobs - Jobs that many veterans are FULLY QUALIFIED for.
Illegal aliens now own 12-22 million blue-collar jobs - Jobs that all veterans are FULLY QUALIFIED for.

True story.
During 2004 I was on a flight from DFW to SAN. Seated next to me was a soldier on leave from Iraq - his specialty was information technology and radio communications. here's some of the conversation (as I can best recall):

Me: Who are the bad guys?
Soldier: Iranians (who sneak into iraq)

Me: What are your worst problems in Iraq?
Soldier: People who aren't doing force protection.
Soldier: News Reporters placing their lives and others in danger.

Me: When your enlistment ends, if you chose to leave the service, can you find work in your field.
Soldier: Negative. He pointed to the foreign national couple seated in front of us.

What we have are soldiers and marines who serve honorably, with more than one tour in a combat zone, doing a lot of people a lot of good, while placing their own lives at risk, - and they can't find work upon completing their service to the country. Senators wink at employers who prefer
FOREIGN NATIONALS.

Priority of Hire goes to FOREIGN NATIONALS:
  1. H-1B Visa Card Holders[/*:m:2al60001]
  2. L-1 Visa card holders[/*:m:2al60001]
  3. ILLEGAL ALIENS[/*:m:2al60001]
  4. Tata employees domociled in India[/*:m:2al60001]
  5. Other body-shop employees domociled in India[/*:m:2al60001]
  6. Child laborers in Communist China[/*:m:2al60001]
The United States Senate DOES NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THIS. Taking care of soldiers, marines, airmen, sailors, coast guard, is not on the agenda of the Trilateral Commission, and therefore, elected officials DO NOT WANT TO BE ANNOYED with accounts such as this. Senator McCain DOES NOT WANT TO BE BOTHERED WITH THIS.