Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lawsuit

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tex

Lawsuit

Question can we sue the federal government for failure to enforce our laws?

I don't see why not. I've asked that question over and over again.

We need a tough, anti immigration constitutional lawyer. I feel at least we could tie this thing up long enough to make it the #1 re-election issue. Then I think you'll see a lot of pro amnesty candidates change their tunes.

You would probably have better luck suing the empolyers that hire the illegals.....

Tex

lawsuit

It is an open and shut case. They have failed to uphold the laws. We need a lawyer anybody know one?

I too have often wondered if they can be sued. There's got to be a law on the books or some type of legal presidence that says our government has broken the law and betrayed the American people..

If we could pool all the resources of our group, the Minutemen, SecureOurBorders; among others we can get some big attention.

Class action suit against George Bush and the US Senate for deriliction of duty, failure to perform oath of office, failure to protect citizens from occupation by a foreign country, etc. we will get some attention. We will draw millions of other Americans into our efforts to stop this take over by Mexico.

I am wondering if our vote will even be counted this fall with this electronic voting they can say anyone one and there will be no way to challenge it.

Count my contribution in if a lawsuit can be filed.

LAWSUIT

In reply to Sawdust's comment, Jimmy Carter monitors elections
    throughout the world, I believe, through his "Jimmy Carter Center" at
    Emory University, Atlanta, GA. The Center, I believe, could supply
    information on how this monitoring is actually done, and what must be
    done for it actually to be put in place. Although it obviously would not
    work to have Carter himself involved in monitoring a U.S. election, I
    agree the new electronic, "no paper trail" voting machines are another
    real danger.

Of, if he were approached by a group, perhaps Sen. Jeff Sessions
    of Alabama, and/or Sen. Robt. Byrd of W. VA, might be in agreement
    and willing to help request objective, international monitoring of the
    2006 U.S. elections, considering that many are now openly advocating
    the registration of now-illegal voters, and our U.S. registration process
    is now so unsupervised ("user friendly") anyway.

Just a formal request might serve to shake U.S. elections officials
    up, and get their attention about real citizen concerns in these areas.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Lawsuit

Quote Originally Posted by Tex
    Question can we sue the federal government for failure to enforce our laws?
    I have asked that same question. I searched to see if there were any other simliar lawsuits against the government, and I ran accross the case of Tyree. Its pretty scarey stuff. No wonder lawyers arent banging down doors to sue the government. Here is an excerpt and here is the link:

http://www.stewwebb.com/Legal%20Lawsuit ... ofits.html

Tyree's lawsuit alleges that "to coverup Operation Watchtower which was one of several illegal drug operations that produced a profit which was used in turn to help originate and implement FEMA violating: a. Separation of powers: the executive branch brought about an agency (i.e. FEMA) which has the authority to suspend the US Constitution, (e.g. further suspending legislative and judicial branches), but is vague in its verbiage as to what does constitute an emergency and fails to list what, if any duties the legislature and judiciary will have to perform if the US Constitiution is suspended."

Even though the origin of FEMA has remained historically unclear, Tyree's lawsuit alleges that FEMA, created by Executive Order, is illegitimate "since Congress had to approve FEMA for two specific reasons: (1) FEMA is a vaguely written Executive Branch created agency that has the power to suspend the US Constitution and put the legislative and judicial branches of government out of work; (2) FEMA is an Executive Branch creation that clearly affects all three branches of Government capable of silencing the voice of the people, (i.e. legislative) and the legal redress of the people, (i.e. judiciary)."
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast