Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Learn English, anyone really know what is required in Bill?

I heard various "Pro-Amnesty" people say "they will have to learn English" or "Then must learn English"... Yet I just read a passage from Mr. Sessions that says "No Requirement to Learn English"

What is the definitive on this. I heard they get 10years to learn up to a very basic level. I am sure the government will remember to follow thru with that...

any insight?

That's just another pathetic attempt to make amnesty sound a little more pleasing to the pallet of Americans. Corporate America has spent years and millions of dollars annoying us with spanish recordings immediately following the press 2 for English mantra. Add to that spanish instructions on every product, multiple spanish cable channels, billboards, etc.

What prey tell will that annoying telephone voice/interpreter do for a living if the illegals are forced to learn English? What else will we spend billions of dollars on if not Spanish interpreters and voting ballots?

Oh wait she and everyone else part of this brainwashing pre-amnesty process have probably become a multi millionaire over the last 5 years with all the brainwashing programming us to press 2 for English in our own country.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

My buddy just got a new management job. First thing on his list of tasks - learn spanish. It's much cheaper for the company to require him, an intelligent college graduate, to learn spanish than it is to teach a bunch of low skilled, uneducated illegals english.

Don't believe the requirement. That's about as false as they come. Whether or not its in the bill is irrelevent as they've proven with our beautiful new fence. They do what will get businesses the most money, and forcing millions of uneducated adults to learn a language they don't want to learn just isn't cost effective.

First of all, the English requirement has nothing to do with the granting of "probationary" status which happens immediately. If the regular Z visa ever kicks in and the criteria doesn't change (big, big ifs) they still don't have to learn before being granted a Z visa. However, the SECOND renewing of the Z visa, we're talking at least eight years away, would ask that some attempt be made to learn English. I think that can be something as simple as showing that you're on a waiting list for an English as second language class. Doesn't matter whether you've learned. I don't think the requirement gets any tougher than that in subsequent Z visa applications.