Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NCLR leaders regularly attend congressional hearings as well as White House meetings and President Obama hired one of the group’s top officials (Cecilia Munoz) to serve in his administration. The commander-in-chief even violated his own lobbyist ban to make Munoz director of intergovernmental affairs even though she supervised all legislative and advocacy activities on the state and local levels for the NCLR, which is headquartered in Washington D.C.
    If we had a vomit emoticon it would be inserted right here! Why is a hispanic supremacy group allowed unfettered access to the highest echelons of our government! This relationship between la raza and our government needs to be investigated, but it will never happen because it would be considered "racist" to do so!

How convenient that la raza is headquartered in DC!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow! The comments on the link and at the youtube video tell it all. Americans are not happy with La Raza!

Link to youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Cq58ov ... r_embedded

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!
    [quote="Mayday"]Wow! The comments on the link and at the youtube video tell it all. Americans are not happy with La Raza!

Just posted my comment on it. You can say what you REALLY think on YouTube!! Funny, all the comments are AGAINST them. Do you think they're squirming now? OH YAH!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Wow! The comments on the link and at the youtube video tell it all. Americans are not happy with La Raza!

Link to youtube video:

Refreshing to say the least!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i see no comments so far being in support of what the thugs said.
    and it would not surprise me if laraza comes in tomorrow and deletes all the negative comments

"Our mods would have they're hands full over there boy!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Note how the guy on the left in the video looks Asian? Yet the raza got all uptight when I believe it was Angle that said when she spoke in a classroom full of Hispanics that some looked Asian to her. What's the big deal? Those first natives came across the Bering Strait from parts of the Orient and that would explain why some Hispanics have an Asian look. To hear the raza talk though it is just plain racist to point that out. What are they, racist against Asians? It is offensive to look part Asian?

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

Link to youtube video:

Refreshing to say the least!
    Yeah, this made my day!

I just looked at the responses to the video.
    there are 5 pages of comments now and still no one has said anything good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12