Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can tell you that my British wife is absolutely against illegal immigration and frankly wants a halt to most legal immigration until we can get our economy and southern border fully secured. She also wants all illegal aliens deported without exception as well as repealing the 14th amendment anchor baby loophole. She is NOT a hypenated American but an American unlike the current lot who always put their former countries first even if they are born on U.S. soil.
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

I work with about five immigrants from India that are currently going through the legal process, and have been going through it for the past years. It's expensive, lots of paperwork and long winded phone calls (i overheard part of one from my officemate.)

They are all extremely upset at the idea of amnesty and the way IAs have the run of our country.

I'm getting sick of the MSM and liberals labeling it as anti-immigrant also, it is anti-illegal-alien.

See:
    Legal Immigrants Push for Tougher Immigration Enforcement in Washington State
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-203004.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Legal immigrants have to jump through hoops and wait for years to be allowed in. Illegals just wander across the border, and give all immigrants a bad reputation. If I were a legal immigrant, I'd be furious.

GR
    Illegal aliens are "willful participants" (not victims) invading the USA against "we the people's" will - solely based on, and for the benefit and socialization of, their collective race.

America's government gives "we the people's" tax dollars to illegal aliens in a tightly packaged "windfall LOTTO win of American tax dollars".

Quote Originally Posted by NIIC_Don
    Legal immigrants have to jump through hoops and wait for years to be allowed in. Illegals just wander across the border, and give all immigrants a bad reputation. If I were a legal immigrant, I'd be furious.
    I agree wholeheartedly.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by NIIC_Don
    I agree wholeheartedly.
    I've spoken to many of them and they are, indeed, furious, and they stand with patriotic Americans against illegal aliens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12