Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LEGAL IMMIGRANTS REJECT GUTIERREZ AND FLAKE’S AMNESTY PLAN

LEGAL IMMIGRANTS REJECT GUTIERREZ AND FLAKE’S AMNESTY PLAN FOR ILLEGALS
    Tony Dolz
    :

Tony Dolz
    March 22, 2007
    By Tony Dolz, National Security Analyst

www.dolz.com

Representatives Gutierrez and Flake will bring to the floor of the House of Representatives an amnesty plan for up to 20 million illegal aliens living in the United States. Gutierrez and Flake’s amnesty plan is an unforgivable offense against every immigrant who has patiently and lawfully complied with United States immigration laws. The Amnesty plan also represent an injustice to the millions of law abiding aliens who patiently comply with United States immigration regulations from their home countries so they could one day earn the right to live in the United States. Gutierrez and Flake are faithful servants and their clumsy amnesty plan points to their masters as surely as a pirate’s map leads to the hidden loot, only more obviously.

My name is Tony Dolz. I was born in Cuba and migrated legally to the United States as a child with my family. I am now a proud United States citizen. My wife was born in Denmark and she is a legal immigrant. As a family we celebrate legal immigration. I am the national spokes person for the Legal Immigrants First Foundation (www.legalimmigrantsfirst.org). My wife and ;I and the overwhelming majority of immigrants that has earned our place legally, are dismayed that Gutierrez and Flake would put foreigners who have been committing identification and tax fraud, both felonies, and who have been stealing unmerited educational and other health and social services from the taxpayers for years ahead of law abiding immigrants.

The House and the Senate have chosen to ignore our broken borders for the last 20 years or more.

In 1986 there were about 3.5 million illegal aliens in the United States. The American people were told by our government that if we granted amnesty to those illegal aliens that it would never happen again.

That amnesty included laws to secure our borders and punish employers of illegal aliens – the magnet. Our government lied to us in 1986; and if given a chance now like Gutierrez and Flake want us to do, they will lie to us again – guaranteed!

Psst, let me tell you a secret. Senator Ted Kennedy drafted the 1986 amnesty to end all amnesties and he is also the architect of the Gutierrez and Flake amnesty plan.

So here we are, over 20 years later. The country is swamped with illegal aliens, anyone of which could be a trafficker in humans, arms or guns; a gang member, a fugitive from justice from their home country, a pedophile or sex criminal on the run, a carrier of a dreadful decease or a terrorist. By various estimates the number of illegal aliens could be 12, 20, 25 or 30 million. According to our government and immigration think tanks, the illegal alien invasion grows by 2 to 2.5 million per year. Last night while we slept, as many as 4000 violated our borders as they did the night before and the night before that.

But we have nothing to worry about, right? Let me tell you about Congressman Henry Waxman. I live in the West side of Los Angeles in the 30 th Congressional District which includes Santa Monica. Henry Waxman has been the Congressman for over 20 years. I have called, written, and faxed Henry Waxman hundreds if not thousands of times about the illegal alien invasion. I have pointed out the 85 emergency hospitals that have gone broke in California because of unpaid bill by illegal aliens and the $10.5 billion dollars in direct services for about 4 million illegal aliens in the state. During Henry Waxman reign of neglect, over 20 million illegal aliens have invaded our country and stolen billions from our state. Henry Waxman has among the worse and certainly among the longest history of neglect on border security and immigration reform in Congress. Henry Waxman is a strong supporter of the Gutierrez and Flake amnesty plan. We need to retire Henry Waxman in 2008 if we want to put an end to the illegal alien problem once and for all. Check my website for how you can play a part in fixing the illegal alien problem, www.dolz.com. I know how to secure our border and put and end to the Illegal Alien invasion. That is why I am running for the California 30 th Congressional District – Waxman’s District.

But wait, Gutierrez and Flake will tell you that illegal aliens contribute to our economy. Is that so?

Not a single illegal alien is legally able to possess a valid Social Security number. Illegal aliens use false or stolen identities to work and the government estimates that 40% do not report their incomes by any means. Since illegal aliens are not able to file tax returns because they use a false or stolen Social Security number, they avoid true tax withholding levels by overestimating their dependents. By definition every single illegal alien is a felon because daily they commit identity and tax fraud, which are felonies.

One disturbing aspect of the Gutierrez and Flake amnesty plan is the payment of “back taxes” as the penalty for earning a path to citizenship ahead of law abiding immigrants. What “back taxes”? As mentioned above, 40% do not report their income and the rest underpay the withholding by overstating their dependents! The worse injustice is that Gutierrez and Flake would not dream of offering ordinary scofflaw United States citizens “back taxes” forgiveness as they are willing to offer the illegal aliens. Does that sound like the constitutionally mandated just and fair application of the “Equality Provision”?

The Gutierrez and Flake amnesty will contribute to over-population, crowding and a reduction in our quality of life and the environment. The amnesty will also hurt the American worker by depressing their wages by generating an over-supply of cheap and docile third-world workers.

The citizens of Los Angeles will protest the Gutierrez and Flake amnesty plan by marching in downtown Los Angeles on Sunday, March 25 th starting at 11 AM from Broadway and Olympic Blvd. The march is a Civil Rights protest by Black Americans and Legal Immigrants against the avarice of global and domestic profiteers that exploit illegal foreign workers while displacing American workers or depressing their wages. Help the American worker, Black Americans and legal immigrants, reject the Gutierrez and Flake Amnesty plan.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articl ... leID=22586
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Let me tell you about Congressman Henry Waxman. I live in the West side of Los Angeles in the 30 th Congressional District which includes Santa Monica. Henry Waxman has been the Congressman for over 20 years. I have called, written, and faxed Henry Waxman hundreds if not thousands of times about the illegal alien invasion. I have pointed out the 85 emergency hospitals that have gone broke in California because of unpaid bill by illegal aliens and the $10.5 billion dollars in direct services for about 4 million illegal aliens in the state. During Henry Waxman reign of neglect, over 20 million illegal aliens have invaded our country and stolen billions from our state. Henry Waxman has among the worse and certainly among the longest history of neglect on border security and immigration reform in Congress. Henry Waxman is a strong supporter of the Gutierrez and Flake amnesty plan.
    This is all true about Waxman. He is one of the worst of California's pro-illegal congressmen.

Another one is Demo liberal globalist weasel congressman Brad Sherman who spends a lot of his time doing this in his home district for which he has no interest except to finance his political ambitions:

You are cordially invited to a champagne brunch reception for Congressman Brad Sherman

Congressman Sherman serves on the Committees on Foreign Affairs, Financial Services and Judiciary.
    Sherman is also the Chairman of the Subcommittee on Terrorism, Nonproliferation and Trade.

Sunday, April 15, 2007
    11:30am - 1:30pm
    $250 Friends
    $1000 Sponsors or PACs

Gutierrez and Flake’s amnesty plan is an unforgivable offense against every immigrant who has patiently and lawfully complied with United States immigration laws
    It is a SLAP IN THE FACE to all the legal immigrants who followed all the rules!
    People who come illegally should be deported - and I don't give a darn how long it takes! It can be done. Illegals DO NOT DESERVE a REWARD for ignoring our laws and enterring our country illegally.

Any lack of cohesion or discord amongst the opposition groups can potentially be used to our advantage. We should follow this closely to understand the underlying positions of each of the involved groups.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think our immigrants are as amazed as we are that amnesty was killed last year only to pop back up. They were calling the talk radio today to voice their anger over the unfairness of this issue.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm glad to here Legal immigrants are voicing their opinion. Amnesty is not welcomed in this country no matter how you try to sugarcoat it or disguise it!