Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Legality of Placing Stickers on Property concerning illegals

I've placed fliers and such in places where I knew of illegals being, like in their restrooms, on bulletin boards, etc etc..

But I got to thinking about using stickers, like the bright flourscent looking ones you'd see at a grocery store.. just a little 3-4" width sticker, perhaps in the shape of a star would do just fine.. And put a message on there that eluded to the fact illegals are hurting our country.. Nothing that out right said "_____ Co hires illegals"....

Reason I was thinking of stickers in instead of fliers is b/c #1 they would be a lot harder to remove and just toss.. #2 you could place them just about anywhere, vs the fliers, which take up a lot of space and you have to tape them and such.

any ideas?

I worry about the legal ramification of this. These stickers could be considered racist. Where would you put them, exactly?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I'm thinking something like that could get you in a lot of trouble.

Remember, they do enforce any little nitpicking rule or law against American citizens. It is only illegals who get to do what they like.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You should really check your local laws.

MW
    These stickers could be considered racist.
    The only people that would consider them racist are the illegals and their advocates. According to law, I don't see how they could be considered racist. Illegal immigrants in this country are not legally identified by race. We have illegal immigrants in this country from all over the free world. With that said, I wouldn't recommend defacing public property by affixing the stickers where not authorized in advance. Also, I wouldn't recommend sticking them on someone elses private property without authorization. Now if you want to stick them on your car, briefcase, notebook, house, etc., that should be okay - as long as it's your property. Heck, people wear t-shirts telling illegal immigrants to go home, what's the difference?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    This topic brings the movie TURK 182 to mind, anyone seen it?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Also this could be considered vandalism

http://www.airforcetimes.com/story.p...25-1957775.php
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    This topic brings the movie TURK 182 to mind, anyone seen it?
    Yea I think I seen that movie. Timothy Hutton plays a brother of an injured fireman (robert ulrich). Then he harrasses Mayor Tyler (Robert Culp) . What does this have to do with stickers?

Quote Originally Posted by pandabear
    Also this could be considered vandalism

http://www.airforcetimes.com/story.p...25-1957775.php
    If I place a sticker on the mirror in a restaraunts bathroom, I dont see how it could be considered vandelism.. I'm not tearing anything up, im not spray painting the walls, nor am I using a magic marker to write on the walls or mirror.. I'd just be placing a simple little sticker on a surface that could be removed.

other thing i thought about was something like Post-It notes, kind where it had just enough adhesive to stick to something without being hard to take off...

Placing anything on or writing on anything that is not yours is vandalism.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast