Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Placing anything on or writing on anything that is not yours is vandalism.
    What if I went into a MExican restaraunt weaing a big ole hat & t-shirt that said "Illegal Immigrants Hurt this Country"...could that be considered vandalism and could they kick me out?

Your body is your own personal property is it not? Duh?
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by EastTX_Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Placing anything on or writing on anything that is not yours is vandalism.
    What if I went into a MExican restaraunt weaing a big ole hat & t-shirt that said "Illegal Immigrants Hurt this Country"...could that be considered vandalism and could they kick me out?
    You wearing a t-shirt and defacing someone's property are two different things. And technically if that restaurant had a dress code they could ask you to leave. just sayin'

If want to put a post-it or sticker on something that is not yours that is your decision. I just posted that link because this guy got into some deep dung for doing the same type of thing.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Code:
    And technically if that restaurant had a dress code they could ask you to leave.
    If there's a dress code, don't they have to post it somewhere, like "No shirt, no service"?

Speaking of which, don't they have to have a sign up that states: "We reserve the right to refuse service"?

Maybe I'm wrong, I just know I've seen those two signs in lots of places, figured it was required if it was business policy.

You wearing a t-shirt and defacing someone's property are two different things.
    The shirt is your personal property, and it would be a matter of freedom of speech. Defacing property that does not belong to you without prior consent is illegal.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

MW
    skipp wrote:

MW wrote:
    This topic brings the movie TURK 182 to mind, anyone seen it?

Yea I think I seen that movie. Timothy Hutton plays a brother of an injured fireman (robert ulrich). Then he harrasses Mayor Tyler (Robert Culp) . What does this have to do with stickers?
    Yeah, you've got the right movie. As I'm sure you remember, Timothy Hutton was using spray paint to paint "TURK 182" (badge # of injured brother) pretty much all over the city (really pissing off the cities mayor and making him look bad). He was being very mysterious, and no one knew who was doing the painting. That is sort of how a view someone with a bunch of stickers running around the city sticking them all over. Basically, Timothy Hutton was defacing city property in support of his injured brother and to make a point. The relationship being, the stickers would be in support of our cause against illegal immigration and to make our point. Can you picture how pissed off the mayor would get if the stickers said, "Mayor _ _ _ _ supports illegal aliens with your tax dollars." Make sense?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12