Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Let’s turn Colorado into another California

Yes! Let’s turn Colorado into another beehive like California!

By Frosty Wooldridge
    Re: RMN/ LTE/ 2/26/09, “Californizationâ€
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

I wish I would have save the email from the congressman that reiterated how wonderful giving illegals entry into college would save the college system in CO, because the colleges need every penny they can get these days. I ground down my molars a few more times.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is enough illegal aliens here in denver as it is, the last thing we need is the really hardcore ones from east L.A gosh.. people here dont like it though, the home depot up the street used to have day laborers a couple years ago but so many people complained about it, that home depot banned them. You dont really see many of them around denver unless you go downtown or in some parts of scummy areas around the suburbs. There was some thing I saw on the news not too long ago where colleges here are taking away some funds from student loans or something, and the students were doing top ramen and dried noodle protests and they want to give college to illegals?? horrible!

April
    Good grief the nightmare continues!!!!!

ELE

Illegals destroy America.

Does anyone notice that everywhere we have large illegals populations from Mexico or Latin America, the crime rate, disease rate, drug problems, teen pregnancy, illiteracy rate, and prosperity of the communites folds?

If anyone wants to debate that issue, all they need to do, is research demographic data, and cross check police records, hospital records, and the Deparment of Education's records, etc. It bears this fact out. Some would say that if that if those factors are accurate it is becuse they are poor. However, being poor does not seem to have any bearing on those factors as looking at the statistics of other poor illegals groups bears out the fact that other illegal groups do not have the same high crime, drugs, illiteract, teen pregnancy, as the illegals from Mexico and/or Latin America. Perhaps, the corrupt political climate of Mexico and associated Governmental systems has integrated into the cutural mores.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know SO many Californians who talk of moving to CO. I tell them not to waste thier time as CO is a sanctuary state and it will soon resemble CA.

At least two of them have not listened to me.