Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

xyz
    Lou Dobbs is a Democrat at heart..Granted..a blue collar Dem but he does look to find a reason to believe..

Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    Given a limited choice that we seem
    to have, Romney is desirable far beyond McCain fresh from the roll in
    the hay with Kennedy! Bro Huck isnt going to make the cut.
    I agree.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2nd request if anyone can help. I'll be helping with the calls.
    "Romney for President" <CallAtHome@mittromney.com>
    [Add to Address Book]

Subject:One Day Drill
    Date:Thursday, January 17, 2008 5:21:19 PM
    [View Source]
    To view this email as a web page, go here.

Dear Trish,

We can do it. But we need your help.

Our new, innovative Call at Home program helped us to win a decisive victory in Michigan, and helped to close the gap for a strong second place finish in New Hampshire. The results were astounding, over 150,000 calls, with over 80,000 into Michigan.

Now, we’re calling into the state of Nevada, and we invite you to once again make the difference in electing Governor Mitt Romney. Please join us to make calls at the following times by emailing "count me in" to callathome@MittRomney.com:

Friday, January 18
    4pm to 8:30pm PDT

Also, recruit your friends, family and co-workers to call. Everybody can do it.

Your last minute push to make calls to Nevada voters will mean the difference. The Republican nomination is within reach, and the time to help is now.

Please, email "count me in" to callathome@MittRomney.com to sign up for one, two or three Call at Home shifts today.

Sincerely,

The Call at Home Team

P.S. If you are unable to make calls but want to support the Call at Home program, please consider making a contribution of $250, $100, $50, $25, or any amount you can afford to go directly to buying more Call at Home minutes. Or even if you plan to make calls, you may make a contribution to keep this program going.

This email was sent by: Romney for President, Inc.
    PO Box 55899 Boston, MA 02205 USA

This was most likely nothing more than a simple mistake. It happens quite often and we've all seen it happen, often enough to know that these mistakes can and do occur.

I think it would be very unfair for any of us to hold Lou or his show to the impossible standard of absolute perfection with zero errors in broadcasting 100% of the time, or to make assumptions that he's playing dirty pool.

Has anyone emailed and asked them about this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    This was most likely nothing more than a simple mistake. It happens quite often and we've all seen it happen, often enough to know that these mistakes can and do occur.

I think it would be very unfair for any of us to hold Lou or his show to the impossible standard of absolute perfection with zero errors in broadcasting 100% of the time, or to make assumptions that he's playing dirty pool.

Has anyone emailed and asked them about this?
    msm has made more than simple mistakes over the past week

Many more than normal

Also lots of blatant outright lies

Delta7757:

I am not in SC or NV, or I would volunteer to help with the calls.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Delta7757:

Thanks for replying. I live in Georgia, but have unlimited long-distance on my cell(that I normally use to call congressmen) so I'll use it.

I just hate to see Romney always getting a raw deal from the Media and I'm sick of McCain's whining and Lindsey Graham's face. I really believe he sent the Vietnam flyer to everyone and the press.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Delta7757:

Thanks for replying. I live in Georgia, but have unlimited long-distance on my cell(that I normally use to call congressmen) so I'll use it.

I just hate to see Romney always getting a raw deal from the Media and I'm sick of McCain's whining and Lindsey Graham's face. I really believe he sent the Vietnam flyer to everyone and the press.
    I have been doing what I can from my end..........

Sending emails, posting on political sites, posting comments under articles in the papers, etc.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12