Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: LET'S BOYCOTT TELEMUNDO

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    Let's protest and boycott Telemundo for promoting and abbetting ilegal immigration, let's give their sponsors some HEAT,
    Telemundo TV shows Glorify illegal immigrants, making heroes and martyrs out of them, instead of thelling the public at large not to break the law,, do not come illegally to this country .
    They are acomplices of their crimes, their tv show is watched in many countries in Latin America, and that feeds the dream to come to this nation , affecting us all, they must take a responsible stance and promote legal immigration and stop glorifying criminals , they just as bad as AL JAZZERA to me .
    You go RWBLatino. When are people going to stop turning the Illegal situation into a racial thing? Its only about enforcing the Immigration Laws already set in place in this country. My God how many of our families immigrated here from another country? Nearly all of us at one time or another. We Americans welcome Legal Immigrants with open arms......They actually have enough respect and loyalty to this country and her people to do things the right/legal way. That is all we're asking, come here legally. Thanks for your support. We love our fellow Americans regardless or race, or color....It takes all colors to make up our great nation...I tell you those people who work for the Telemundo TV (Reporters, cameramen) they are flatout rude, I had my fair share of dealings with them during my Support Farmers Branch, Texas meetings......

telemundo have big name sponsors, mainstream american names like GM and Ford, i speak the lenguage so i know what i am talking about, big american corporations like Walt mart etc etc are in the mix.
    If we boycott this local american co. they will feel it.
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

DJ
    Everytime anyone talks about the possibility of a boycott, Walmart comes into the conversation! I've said this before, but we need a "lazer" approach. Choose one group (like Walmart) and boycott them for sponsoring Telemundo as well as drowning us with cheap products from China. Double duty focus!

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    big american corporations like Walt mart etc etc are in the mix.
    If we boycott this local american co. they will feel it.
    Possibly. Here in Tucson they always have 5 people surrounding the computer they use for filling out job applications. One to type, 3 to tell that person what to type, and a child to translate.

Also, the last time I was in there, most of the shoppers didn't seem to speak English..........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12